Ch. 24: Hearing Her Voice

<~Ally's POV:

It's dark. Everything is black. My mind is turned off and suddenly there's light and I can see...where am I? White walls, a steady beeping sound, oh it's a hospital. I feel someone squeezing my hand. Austin? But it's not Austin, it's my father? His eyes were red and swollen. I still don't understand what's happening.

"Daddy?" I croaked. My voice was froggy and stuffed up.

"Ally. Your alright!" He exclaimed leaning in to hug me.

I hug him back tightly, "I thought you were in Africa?" I questioned.

"Ally I couldn't stay in Africa knowing your in the hospital with no one to watch over you." He sighed rubbing my cheek with the palm of his hand.

"What are you talking about? Austin is still here. He doesn't have to leave until tomorrow." I say.

He shakes his head, "Ally you've been asleep for three days. Austin left for tour again. He had to leave you." My dad explains to me.

My heart sinks. I never had a chance to say goodbye. I never got to give him another kiss. Then something else popped up in my mind, "What about Annie? Where is my beautiful baby?" I ask worriedly. Who was taking care of her!

"Austin took Annie on tour with him. There-" Dad told me but I interrupted him.

"What! Why! Annie is too young to go traveling the world! Why didn't you take her!?" I shrieked. My poor baby is in another country right now. I have no idea what's happening to her. All I know is that she's with her irresponsible father!

"Ally, there was no other option. I wasn't here when Austin had to leave. There was no one else to look after her. He had to take Annie with him." My dad said firmly.

"B-but what if something happens!" I cry. "Annie is so young and Austin will be doing shows. I just wish Annie was home...safe and sound." I mutter.

Dad patted my back, "It's alright. If you'd like I can call Austin and you can talk to him." He offers.

I smile, "I'd love that."

~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:

Annie has been crying for what seems like hours. I can't seem to make her stop. There's only one solution because there's only one thing wrong, she misses her mom.

Stephanie walked in angrily. Her hands were up by her ears, plugging them to escape Annie's cries.

"Austin would you shut that damn baby up already!" She yelled. She looked really mad.

I frowned, "I'm sorry it just doesn't work that way she wants Ally." I say frustrated. Stephanie wasn't the only one who wants Annie to be quiet.

"See this is why you don't have children!" Stephanie complained.

I frowned at her again and went back to trying to calm Annie.

I heard my phone ringing. "Hey Steph, can you get my phone for me!" I yelled.

She stormed past me, "Sure, prince Austin!" She exclaimed obviously annoyed.

A moment later she walked in with my phone and handed it to me.

"I think it's about Ally." She said seeming to calm down a little bit.

My anxiousness almost over powered me. I nearly dropped Annie on the floor. I just need to know how Ally is. I passed Annie to a very annoyed Stephanie.

"Hello." I said franticly.

"Hello. Austin. This is Ally's dad. I'm calling to let you know that she has woken up and really wants to talk to you." A man said. He had a low tone.

"Alright put her on the phone." I said smiling. I get to talk to Ally!

I waited a moment and Ally's peppy voice rang down the phone.

"Austin! Is everything okay! I can't believe you took Annie to another country!" She exclaimed. She sounded very worried, happy, excited, and a bit angry.

"I'm sorry Ally...I had no choice. And yeah everything's fine. Annie really misses you." I say scratching the back of my neck. Part of that was a lie. Things are not fine at all!

"I understand completely and thanks for caring so much. I don't think I could ever make it without you." Ally said making me smile.

"I miss you so much." I say with a loud sigh.

"Me too." Ally mumbled. "So when are you going to bring Annie back?" She asked.

"I have know idea. I'm so busy." I said holding my forehead in my hand. I was so stressed.

"Do you want me to come and get her?" Ally asks.

"No. You can't fly in a plane right after sleeping for three days!" I remind her sternly. I just don't want her to get hurt.

"Well Annie can't stay on tour with you for the next six months." Ally said.

"I know but I don't have any time right now." I said tiredly. I yawned.

"Austin you should get some rest, I-I better let you go." Ally says.

I yawn again, "No it's fine. I'd rather talk to you." I say shaking my head trying to wake myself up.

Stephanie walked in with Annie who was screaming her head off.

"Austin! Get off the phone and take care of your kid!" Stephanie demanded stomping her foot on the ground.

I glared at Stephanie. Ally probably heard that.

"Uh...Austin? What was that all about?" Ally asked.

"I-I" I sputtered out but it was just a stutter.

"That's it I'm coming over there." Ally declared, "I'll be there soon!"

"Ally no!" I argued but she had already hung up the phone.

I sighed and glared at Stephanie again.

"Seriously! Now Ally is flying over here! She can't go on a plane after just sleeping for three days!" I yelled angrily.

Stephanie shrugged, "Well then she can come and take the damn baby home."

I was angry now. Stephanie was insulting my family. I was so close to slapping her.

"Ya know I can hardly wait until you have a kid one day. And then we'll see what you do when I call it a 'damn baby'." I stood her up.

Stephanie laughed, "Yeah never gonna happen. You can have a family or a career. You can't have both and I choose career."

"Well I'm just fine doing both. I mean what's life without family?" I replied.

Stephanie crossed her arms, "Austin I can see your struggling. You can't do both. You might think you can, but you can't. And if you try to do both you will fail at both." Stephanie said.

Her words hurt. Was I really struggling that much.

"So you thi-" I try to speak but she blurts out more hurtful words.

"Yes! I do think your beginning to fail at your career. To you everything is about Annie and Ally! But you know what else your failing as a father too." She hissed taking steps towards me.

Right now I hated Stephanie. She wasn't only hurting me anymore. No...now she's after Ally.

I gulped, "Stephanie. Annie and Ally are the best things that have ever happened to me. I love them so, so much and now your saying this about them."

"Well you wanna know what I think!" She shouted.

I watched her awaiting her answer.

"I think you should drop that bitch and get back in the game. This is your time to shine!"

This time I did end up slapping her. Instantly I regret it. Stephanie brushed her hand up against the burning red spot on her cheek.

She starred at me completely confused there was almost a hint of fear in her eyes.

"Stephanie, I-I'm so sorry."

~~~~~~~
<~Ally's POV:

I HAVE to get out of this stupid hospital but I don't get out of here until tomorrow! I need to get my butt over to Europe right now! I think that's where they are...gosh my head is messing with me now.

I sat in the uncomfortable hospital bed. I really hated it, every part of it. The way it felt the way is smells.

My dad had left to go back to Africa. I really wish he wouldn't have left. I'm so lonely right now. Suddenly the door opened. Yay I have a visitor. In the back of my head I'm hoping its Austin even though I know it's not. And I'm right. It's not Austin it's Cody.

Cody walked in the room holding a bouquet of flowers, "Hey Ally. I heard you were in the hospital." He said trying to sound like he cares.

I glared at him. Trying not to show fear even though that's all I was, I was terrified.

"Here. These are for you." He says smiling, handing me the flowers.

I took them from him and chucked them right back at him, "I don't want anything from you!" I shouted, still trying to contain my fear.

Cody just chuckled, "Feisty today, aren't cha." He teased.

I just continued to glare at him. I was not in the mood for his funny business. Although I'm never been in that mood.

Cody took a few steps and sat down on the bed with me. I felt myself start shaking from his closer presence.

"So how've you been, babe?" He asked trying to start a conversation.

"Don't call me that." I say in a serious tone.

He chuckled, "Why not. You don't have anyone else to call you that."

My heart sank a little because in a way he was right, Austin isn't here right now. My eyes began watering, I couldn't stop. I really need to though, or Cody will do something. I don't have a clue what.

Cody stuck out his bottom lip, "Awwww, is little Ally sad?" He teased me using a baby voice.

I hit him, hard. He was surprised, not expecting that from me.

"Ya know. I think you deserve a reward for that." Cody smirked.

And what happened next, it should never had happened.

Cody crawled on top of me and started kissing me, hard. He used all his body weight so I couldn't push him off. He shoved his tongue into my mouth so I couldn't scream. I kicked and thrashed around but it was no use. I was completely helpless.

10 minutes later a nurse walked in. She obviously could tell I wasn't happy and she knew I didn't want Cody here. Thank god.

"What is going on in here!" She exclaimed. She stomped over to us and pulled Cody away from me and shoving him out the door. I laid there crying. The nurse tried to comfort me but I couldn't stop my tears. She rubbed my back.

"Is there anything I can do for you, Ally?" She asked kindly.

I sniffed and nodded, "C-can you bring me a phone. I-I want to call my boyfriend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<~A/N: Sorry it took a bit longer than I had hoped to update this time. Actually I wasn't gonna post until tonight but I can't do that because everyone will be watching the premier of Austin and Ally *woot woot!* haha so yeah comment and vote please! Thank you so much fore reading!

~Emma(: