Ch. 33: Hard To Believe

<~Austin's POV:

I continued to hug her. Every time I see her cry I feel a pain in my stomach. I can't let my baby cry.

"You missed me?" I say, "I was only upstairs."

She stayed quiet. I sat down on the couch with her.

"Okay babe, tell me what's up." I say throwing my arm around her shoulders.

She looked at me with hesitation, "Austin, your not gonna leave again are you!?" She said it so fast I could barely make it out.

"Well I'm gonna need to go on tour eventually." I sighed and she hugged me tightly.

"No...I meant leave me forever, like before." Ally said shakily.

"No! Ally, please don't ever think that because that will never happen! I promise!" I said and it was the truth. I wonder why she's suddenly worried about this.

"Pinky promise?" She asks, holding out her pinky.

I smiled and wrapped my pinky around hers, "Pinky promise."

~~~~~~~~

<~6 Weeks Later~>

Today is Annie's birthday and I find is very hard to believe. Ally was planning a huge birthday party for her. She got a bunch of party decorations and a huge cake! I've been yelled at a few times when trying to get a little taste. It looks so good!

"Austin! I need your help!" Ally called me from in the other room.

"I'm coming." I replied and walked in Ally's direction.

I found her waiting patiently for me, "Anything I can do for you miss?" I teased.

She frowned, "Austin there's no time for fooling around! Ally's party needs to be perfect!" Ally said. She gave me a huge box of decorations, "These are the decorations that go up high, ya know for the tall people to hang up. So that's your job." Ally said smiling.

I sighed, "Alright I'll hang them up but I'm not promising perfection."

"No! It has to be perfect so make it perfect!" Ally said stopping me as I made my way for the door.

I smiled, "Okay. I'll make it perfect." I assured her and began to hang up the decorations.

~~~~~~

<~Ally's POV:

I glanced around the house to make sure everything was perfect. It had to be perfect. Everything seemed to be done. All that was left was the decorations Austin is hanging up.

I peaked around the corner and watched him as he struggled to hang up the decorations. I heard him curse quietly. I giggled and he turned around and saw me.

"What are you laughing about?" He asked. I could tell he was in a bad mood.

"You really hate hanging those up don't you." I sighed and began to walk up to him.

"Yeah, but I'll do it for you." He replied.

"No that's okay. I can do it." I said sternly.

"Ally you can't even reach." He reminded me.

"That's why your gonna lift me up." I said as I stood in front of him. I lifted my arms up so he would lift me up.

He smiled and lifted me up, "Don't drop me." I say.

"I'd never do that." He assures me.

"That's good to know." I chuckled.

~~~~~~

Finally we got done and I don't know how Austin held me up that long.

"Are your arms sore?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "No." He says.

"How did you hold me that long?" I asked.

"I guess I'm just that strong." He brags and flexes his arms and I do admit he's got some pretty strong arms. I reach my hand out and trace it over his flexed arms.

"You like that?" He asks.

I smiled sheepishly and nodded.

He laughs, "So when does the party start?" He asks.

"In an hour." I answered.

"Oh where's Annie?" He asks.

"With Trish." I say. I turn to the ground, "She's getting her all dressed up." I sighed.

He noticed my sad mood, "Aren't you the one who's supposed to dress her up? Isn't that what moms do?"

I shrugged, "I've been so busy I didn't have any time and Trish was excited to do it so I let her." I replied.

"I think you should go help." He says.

"Your right. I'm gonna go and help." I say with a smile. I give him a quick hug before rushing upstairs.

I knocked on the door first and let myself in.

"Oh hey Ally." Trish greeted me with a smile.

Annie giggled, "Mama!" She scampered over to me.

"Happy Birthday to you!" I say giving Annie a little hug.

Trish laughed in the background, "You two are cute."

I laughed, "You mean Annie's cute."

"No your both cute." Austin said suddenly and walked in the room.

"Dada." Annie said pointing at Austin.

"How's the birthday girl!" He said bending down in front of Annie.

Annie smiled and clapped her hands.

"I can't believe she's already a year old." I said as I watched Annie.

"Crazy right!" Trish giggled.

~~~~~~~

<~Austin's POV:

"Did you two put makeup on her?" I ask.

"Yeah, isn't it adorable!?" Trish and Ally laughed.

"No, take it off." I said, "She don't need that."

They looked at me confused, "Why?" Asked Ally.

"Because just like you, she's beautiful without it and I don't want it on her." I say.

Ally sighed, "Fine." She said annoyed and wiped the makeup off of Annie, "Better?"

I nodded. We all heard knocking on the door.

"Okay now lets get this party started!" Ally cheers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Next chapter coming this weekend. Please comment and vote! Sorry this chapter is so short and another filler!

~Emma