Ch. 18: Shocker

<~Ally's POV:

I wake up in my bed. Geez I depend on Austin way too much. I should probably start practicing life without him since he'll probably leave soon.

I step out of bed and run quickly to the toilet. I throw up my last meal...morning sickness sure sucks.

After cleaning up I went looking for Austin and Annie. I find them playing together. I love watching this.

"Peek a boo!" Austin exclaimed popping out from behind his hands. Annie just giggled.

Austin sure has changed. It's like he's forgotten that he's a rockstar. I mean he hasn't had a concert for a month! I'm happy though. He's finally here for me.

"Good morning." I yawn walking past them to the kitchen.

"Morning babe, sleep good?" Austin replied. He walked up to me and kissed me.

"Yeah." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes. I was actually pretty tired.

He chuckled and gave me a hug.

"I'm starving." I said pulling away from him to dig in the cupboards for something to eat. I decided to make toaster waffles. I don't know how I did it but I managed to eat five.

Austin starred at me, "Wow you really were hungry." He teased.

I rolled my eyes. If only he knew that I was feeding two.

"Shut up, Austin." I grumbled.

He wrapped his arms around me from behind and leaned down to rest his chin on my shoulder.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.

I turned my head to kiss him. He kissed me back and then he pulled away.

"So any plans for today?" He asked.

I thought for a moment. I did have a day of nothing. After all it is Sunday.

"Nope. Just a lazy day." I answer, "I think I'm just gonna sleep all day." I said yawning.

"And make me do all the work. Ha. Not happening." He teased.

My mouth dropped. I can believe he just said that.

He hugged me, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. From the very beginning. You go sleep. I'll take care of everything." He said making me feel much better.

I kiss him quickly, "Thanks, Austin." I say smiling.

He winks at me as I pull away and go back to bed. Sometimes it's nice to just sleep all day.

~~~~~~~

<~Austin's POV:

I was kind of disappointed when Ally told me she wanted to sleep all day. I mean I get bored without her.

I tried playing video games but that got boring. I already beat all the levels. I wish I could take Ally out to a party or something. I mean we're 18! Parties are definitely still in our blood. Ally has grown up so fast and it might be my fault.

"Austin!" Ally called for me from upstairs.

"Ally? Do you need something?" I yell back.

"Yes. Can you grab my phone? It's in my purse." She said.

"Okay!" I answered.

I went to where her purse always was, hanging on the coat hooks. But when I got there her purse was gone.

"Ally! Where's your purse. It's not on the coat hook." I say loud enough so she can hear me from upstairs.

"Oh! It's in the bathroom." She replied.

Bathroom...why is her purse in the bathroom?

I walked into the bathroom and her purse was in there I dug around looking for her phone. But what I found was something way different.

Three positive pregnancy tests starred up at me. I shoved them back in her purse quickly...Is Ally pregnant? She would tell me right? What should I do now? I should tell her right...but what if she didn't want me to know.

I walked into Ally's room and handed her, her phone.

"Here's your phone, Ally." I said.

"Thanks Austin." She replied.

I left the room awkwardly. I just couldn't stand the fact she didn't tell me. Does Ally think I'll leave her again? I could never do that again ever. I'm actually kind of excited that she is pregnant again. But either way. I have to tell her because I can't play guilty for long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Oooooh drama..sorta lol. Yeah so I decided that I would do more frequent shorter chapter and an occasional long chapter.

Please comment what you think is going to happen. Feel free to drop in ideas too and maybe it will get used and you get a shoutout! Can I get 5 comments before the next chapter???

Thanks, see ya later!

-Emma(: