Ch. 28: Cancelled

<~Ally's POV:
Being on tour with Austin is so much fun! It's been difficult taking care of Annie on the road but we've survived.

"So where is the next concert?" I ask Austin.

He smiles. I have a feeling it's someplace fun! "The next concert is in London." He replies.

I'm bouncing off the walls inside! I'm going to London! I've always wanted to go there! OMG! "Seriously! I can't wait!" I exclaim.

"But that's not the best part." Austin paused, "I'm taking you on a date in London."

I quickly hugged him and gave him multiple kisses on his cheek. Austin tilted his head so one kiss landed on his lips.

"I honestly can't think of anyone that would be a better boyfriend than you." I say smiling directly at Austin.

~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
Finally we've arrived in London. The whole ride here I've been planning my date with Ally. I want it to be perfect. Stephanie has already agreed to babysit Annie. I think Stephanie is really starting to like Annie.

I knocked on Ally's door. Knowing her she'd want hours to get ready for our date so I better let her know now.

"Ally!" I called.

She opened up the door, she smiled at my presence. "Oh it's you." She joked before grabbing my shirt and pulling me to herself and kissing me.

We pulled away, "That was hot." I say leaning in to kiss her again.

She pushed me away, "Sorry no time for that. I have to get ready for our date." She giggled.

I stood there and stuck out my bottom lip, "Just one more kiss?" I begged.

She rolled her eyes and kissed her fingertips and placed them against my lips, "There ya go." She said holding in giggles. She's such a tease.

I sighed, "Well I better get a kiss tonight." I laughed.

Ally shrugged, "Maybe you will." She pauses, "And maybe you won't." She smirked. "Now shoo! I have to get ready!" Ally said pushing me away and closing her door.

~~~~~~~
<~Ally's POV:
I dug through my bag feeling proud of myself. Austin usually doesn't have to ask for a kiss. I just feel happy today so I'm going to show it. Since the date is in London I want to look outstanding! I decide to wear a tight, blue dress that showed off every curve of my body. I curled my hair and put on some makeup. I was pleased when I was finished. I hope Austin likes it.

I walk out of the small room and into the hallway looking for Austin. He can't be that hard to find. The tour bus is super tiny.

"Austin?" I say as I looked around for him.

Suddenly I felt two hands grab my waist and pick me up spinning me around in the air. Found him.

"Austin! Put me down!" I demanded.

Of course he didn't listen to me. Instead he threw me up into the air. I squealed as I flew up and fell back down but then Austin caught me.

I hit him playfully, "What was that for!"

He laughed, "It was fun. I just love you." He answered lamely. He leaned in quickly and stole a kiss from me.

I wiggle out of his arms and onto my own two feet, "Austin! That was for later." I complained referring to the kiss. I started giggling when I saw my lipstick on his lips.

"What are you laughing at?" He questioned.

"You." I replied, "You've got my lipstick all over your lips."

He smiled, "Good." He said licking his lips, "Tastes like cherry." He informed me.

I laughed.

"Ahh the taste is gone. I think I need some more." He said with a smirk.

I shake my head, laughing. "Nope, no more for you." I teased. I turned away from him and folded my arms.

He spun me back around so I was facing him again and pretended to pout like an little kid. I finally gave in and kissed him again.

"Now c'mon lets go!" I exclaim dragging him out the door.

~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
I glanced over at Ally who was practically shaking in excitement.

"Are you okay?" I asked in a joking way.

She stopped shaking and squirming around everywhere, "Yeahhh, I'm just so excited! London is the city of love and we're going on a date here!" She exclaimed.

"Actually that's Paris." I corrected her.

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever." She giggled.

I love her giggle. It's the cutest thing ever. I want to kiss her again, but I can't while driving.

Ally groaned, "Can you at least tell me if we're almost there!" She pleaded.

"Fine." I smiled as she perked up more, "We will be there is ten minutes."

"Yes! Not much waiting left!" Ally exclaims. She does a little dance in her seat.

I laughed, "Stop being so cute I'm driving!"

Ally giggled, "I'm sorry. I guess I'm just your weakness." Ally smirked. She starred right at me. Her big, beautiful eyes starred into mine.

"Okay. We're here." I say smiling.

"Yes!" Ally shouted and jumped out of the car. I was going to let her out but I guess not. Instead Ally ran around and let me out.

"Thanks." I mumbled. I wanted to laugh.

"So where are we?" Ally asks, her excitement turning into confusion.

"We're at Alain Ducasse, one of the fanciest resturaunts in the world!" I replied. (A/N: Alain Ducasse is a real resturaunt in London btw. So it's not mine at all)

Ally's smile grew wider, "Your kidding! I've heard of this place. Its amazing!"

I smiled, "Only the best for you baby." I said opening up my arms.

Ally ran up and hugged me, "I love you so much. I don't know how I could ever thank you for this." Ally said.

I smiled, "I love you too." I leaned down and kissed her. We kissed for a long time until my phone rang. I pulled away and Ally pulled me back.

"Just ignore it." She said pulling me back for another kiss.

I stood up straight so I was out of her reach, "Ally, I have to answer. It could be an emergency." I told her. She frowned but understood.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

"Hello."

A man with a very serious tone was speaking, "Austin Moon?"

"Yes." I replied.

"This is officer Frank. I'd like you to come down to your tour bus."

"Can it wait until later I-" I ask but he interrupts.

"No this is serious come here right away!" The man blurts.

"W-why? Is something wrong?" I asked getting worried.

"Just come now." He demanded.

" I'll be there right away!" I exclaimed. I hung up. I was worried now. Worried about Annie and Stephanie.

Ally faced me impatiently, "Can we eat now? I'm starving." She complained.

I sighed, "I'm sorry Ally, but our date has to be cancelled."

"Why?" She asks innocently, concern was growing in her eyes.

"I just got a call from a police officer. he wants us back at the bus right away." I said trying to stay calm.

"Why? Is something wrong? Is Annie okay!" Ally exclaims anxiously.

"I don't know but let's get going!" I say.

Without another word I grabbed her hand and we both got in the car.

~~~~~

Many police cars surrounded the tour bus. There where investigators there also.

"Stay here." I told Ally. She just shook her head.

"No! I need to know if my baby is okay!" She cried. Tears were rolling down her face she had been crying the whole ride here.

"Ally please stay in the car." I pleaded, "I will find Annie. I promise."

Ally just started to cry harder. I left her in the car and approached one of the policemen.

"Mr. Moon! We've been waiting for you." An officer said.

"What happened!" I demanded to know. I was scared and confused.

"Stephanie Lenti has been murdered in your tour bus." He informed me.

"What!" I was shocked, "How? By who!" I shouted.

"We don't know. We have people searching for that evidence." The officer informed me.

"Where's my daughter? She was in that bus too!" I said. I felt my face turn hot from my emotions.

"Daughter? There has been no sight of anyone else. We only found Stephanie's body. Investigators have concluded she was stabbed to death." The officer said.

"That's terrible." I said, "Please let me inside the bus so I can find my daughter! She has to be in there!"

The policemen blocked my way, "I'm sorry sir, but you cannot pass this is a crime scene." He said sternly.

I pushed past him, "I need to find her!" I cried.

"Please calm down. We have everything under control." He assured me.

"Calm down!" I snapped, "You expect me to calm down when my baby is missing in some murder scene!" I yelled.

"Mr. Moon, we've already searched the bus. There is no one on that bus." The officer said once again blocking my path.

"Get out or my WAY!" I demanded.

The man pulled a gun out of no where, "Mr. Moon I demand you to stay back." He said holding the gun up to scare me.

I glared at him. He's keeping me from saving Annie.

"What the hell!" A beautiful voice came from behind me.

"Ally, I told you to stay in the car!" I said when I saw that Ally had disobeyed me and left the car.

She ignored me, "What are you doing to my hus-boyfriend!" Ally demanded.

Did she almost call me her husband?

"Ma'm please stay back. This has been a murder scene." He told Ally.

"Murder scene! Where's Annie!" Ally shrieked. I wrapped my arms around her tightly.

"Stephanie was murdered inside that bus." The officer informed her as she cried into my chest.

"Wait! I hear something!" Ally exclaimed suddenly poking her head up, "That's my baby crying!"

"Miss, investigators think that Annie has been kidnapped. Your imagining things.'' The officer said.

"No! No! I hear her! I recognize those cries she's in there!" Ally exclaimed in tears.

And then I heard the familiar cries too. The cries belonged to Annie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Woah! Drama! So yeah I don't think I wrote this very well because in like half asleep right now lol. It's been a long day. But I really wanted to get this chapter posted. Please comment and vote!

~Emma