Chapter 3

(That's Patrick pic above)
Y/N's Pov*
Finally lunch!! This day has been hell Ariana is in all of my classes idk about Demi talking about people where is Patrick? And yes I have a friends two friends to be exact I searched around the tables okay there's the teachers table he must be around "looking for someone?" I heard behind that stupid gay voice "hey patty" I said smiling turning around he smirked wrapping his arm around my shoulder "hey Rogers sorry I missed first period though the reason is really good" he wiggled his eyebrows this guy always makes my day he's such a diva "mhm miss Hansen staring at you " he whispered in my ear as we passed the table "what no she is-" "don't turn around!" He said slapping my head "don't be that obvious y/n " Sam said she nodded as she placed her things on the our table "and yeah patty here is right she was staring " I rolled my eyes "she wouldn't even look at me beside she's a teacher and I'm a dorky cool nerd " "you forgot savage " "shut it Patrick " I said smirking he smiled and doing his famous smirk "then turn around if you don't believe me Miss Canello-" "Cabello" I corrected him "whatever is looking at you to and Miss Jauregui to" I looked at Sam she was looking at them to I followed their gaze turning around  holy Spider-Man! They are looking at me! I pushed my glasses up turning around slowly and facing Patrick's smirk "told you bitch " "i..eh..maybe there looking at Sam" miss Hansen did help me with that kid in her class maybe she told them..holy crap how embarrassing what if there making fun of me?! "ROGERS!!" Patrick's screaming got me out of my thoughts making me fall back "what Patty!?" "Hahah zoned out hoe" I rolled my eyes I was about to get up when I felt a pair of hands on my back helping me up "oh thank you very much you didn't have..miss Hansen?" I asked she was like 2 tables away what the joker is she doing here!? "Hey y/n you alright?" I nodded "hello there miss Hansen I see you met my bitch here " Patrick said wrapping his arm around my waist I looked at miss Hansen as she .. Glared..? At his arm? "Yeah and explain to me why weren't you in my class " she said raising a eyebrow "oh that's for me to know miss Hansen cmon bitch we have art with Miss Jauregui " he said dragging me away "bye miss Hansen! " I waved "God she's sexy" "mhm you got the Hots for her"