Chapter 34

"is..is that true..Dinah..?" Y/n said her red puffy eyes looking at Dinah, dinah didn't say anything..not a single word y/n got closer "is that true ..? she whispered Dinah didn't say a single word Lauren and Patrick stood their watching wide eyes " I SAID IS THAT TRUE!?" Y/n yelled tears coming down her cheeks pushing Dinah, this surprised everyone "y-y/n" y/n shook her head "is that true!? Yes or no!?" She yelled again looking at Dinah straight in the eyes, you could see pain in y/n's eyes, sadness anger confusion and love. "I-I..no it's not.." "Then what the hell is it!? I've given you everything! My time my love what else do you want!?" Y/n said punching the wall next to dinah's head Dinah had no words she was scared of the young teenager "cmon y/n let's go.." Patrick whispered pulling y/n back "no!" She pushed him away wiping her tears walking back to her "y/n I'm sorry.." Y/n shook her head running her wands through her hair " "Make up your mind Dinah God damn it!! I have feelings!! I know I'm young but I'm not dumb! Me or her!?" Y/n said tears running down her face faster this Time "do you think I'm stupid!? That I didn't know you and Normani have a thing!? That your dating her!?" She fell on her knees sobbing 'what have I done..she's in pain because of me..' Dinah thought but still didn't say anything "w-why am I-I so stupid l-Lauren?" She said Patrick and Lauren tan to y/n picking her up "shhh your not dumb baby okay?" Lauren cooed in her ear they left with a heart broken y/n , Dinah still hasn't moved Camila saw the whole thing..how her bff/crush broke down.."you fucking son of a bitch!!" She yelled walking to Dinah "c-Chancho I can ex-" "don't you ever call me Chancho! You broke that girl she's been working her ass off and shit and you do this!!"