Chapter 11

Dinah's Pov*
Y/n hasn't been to shook since she told me she liked me back..did I scare her off? I don't know but I wanna know what's happening ive been looking for Patrick but he always skips my class when y/n doesn't come I try and talk to him but he's always being pulled away I got free period right now I'm made sure Patrick has to he must me in the cafeteria
I quickly got here looking around and there he is I walked/fast to him sittin next to him "what can I help you with miss Hansen?" He said not taking his eyes off his phone I cleared throat "I came to ask why y/n hasn't been here for a week" he looked up from his phone locking it looking around "I don't know if I should tell you this.." He said I bit my lip "please I really do care for her please " I begged he made sure no one could hear us "look miss Hansen y/n is a very busy girl " I nodded for him to continue "do you you know the AT&T T-Mobile Verzion Sprint?" "The phone company's ?" I asked he nodded "y/n was left charges of those company's since her parents owed them and since there looking for them to be in Europe Asia and all that shit she's been caught up with work" the bell ran he quickly got up and left he said owned what happen..? With her parents ? Okay shit move! "Patrick!!" He stopped before leaving I ran to him "please give me her address" he nodded "5Th avenue near The hills" I nodded (go with it).
I parked outside y/n's house or must I say mansion this place is huge the door man stood their confused I showed him my text book "came to leave homework" he nodded and let me in oh that was easy I parked my car walking up the tinny stairs should I just go in? I should cause why not I opened the door it's unlocked okay I walked in looking around there's nothing on the wall well there is pictures of her and Sam since they were kids they all look adorable and there's stairs so I just walked up there's a lot of rooms.
I finally found er room god it took me good 5 minutes I opened it carefully looking a big world wide map with red dots look like Patrick wasn't lying and there was y/n all on the bed..
Sorry sorry I'm so caught up with work I'll update every day again sine tomorrow and sorry if it's boring! It will get better