Chapter 33

Her word kept running through my head 'good job miss Hansen' what does she mean?! "Hey Dj what's wrong?" Lauren asked sitting next to me with test "y/n" I whispered "what about her? " she asked looking at me with curiosity I told her everything "so she said good job miss Hansen and walked away?" I nodded running my hands through my hair  "damn..that's deep.. I know what she means though" I shot up from m seat "please tell me! " I said grabbing her collar "damn chill Dinah let me go" she's right I need to chill I sat down again looking down "what she meant is that good job at breaking her heart..that's why she said it that way Dinah.." "B-but she's 16 she doesn't know what love is.."  I whispered hugging Lauren she shook her head "no Dinah she's not young to know what love is if she's still waiting for you " she said wrapping her arms around me " I don't know what to do Lauren" I sobbed "you gotta make up your mind Dinah your hurting that girl while your with Normani happy and shit she's working her ass off at work here and with you ..she haves hopes" I clutch her arms "how do y-you know this?" She didn't say anything "me, Camila, Patrick and Sam went to visit her the other day at work cause no one not even her friends have seen her after school she talked to us and told us what she felt " "what else do you know" "she's really stressed Dinah that girl isn't stabile at all right now she's depressed angry she lost her hopes in love " I looked down " what do I do Lauren?" "Talk to bitch " I looked up Patrick of course "she's hurt because of you" "but what do I do?" "The fuck Jesus isn't helping you on this one you fucked up big time you broke her your her first love!" He said getting up..he hates me of course he does I broke his BFF...I'm a monster "MAKE UP YOUR GOD DAMN MIND!!!" Patrick yelled  "I DONT EVEN LOVE HER IF I DID I WOULDNT BE HURTING HER!!" I yelled back all of them looked at me with wide eyes..why?   "YOU FUCKING BASTARD-" "is..is that true..Dinah..?" Y/n...