Chapter 36

Days have passed Dinah has called y/n none stoppable , no one has heard anything of the teenager inlove not even her friends , everyone is worried about the young girl Camila is beyond mad with Dinah but she knows where the teenager is "so y/n what are we going to do now?  " Camila asked looking at y/n on the balcony "I don't know Camila like I've loved her I've given her everything.." She turned around and walked to Camila "you need to talk to her.." Y/n lifted Camila's chin up "am I hurting you cami?" She asked quietly Camila shook her head "no it's not you" y/n sat down pulling her on her lap running her hand through her hair "then what is it?" Y/n whispered in her ear sending shivers "I-it's just that I can't have you..a-and I know you love Dinah so.." Y/n nodded understanding 'remember y/n if it doesn't work the first time they're will be more people out there ,the one that loves you will stay with you no muted what happened - "y/n?" She shook her head should I give her an opportunity..I mean Dinah haves Normani..Lauren haves Alexa.. "C-Camila " the younger girl cleared her throat looking at the brunette snuggling against her  'mhmm' she hummed "let's give it a try..." Camila sat up smiling "I mean Dinah haves Normani she never broke up with her so she must love her more than she loves me right..? " Camila nodded still smiling "your serious!?" She jumped up and down y/n giggled nodding Camila tackled her on the bed kissing her with all the love and happiness she had "thank you for making up your mind y/n"

Ending #1 , ending number 2 will be up later or tomorrow. xx buy 7/27 it's amazing 🙌🏻