Chapter 15

Sorry! For not updating I'm so stressed I'm sorry
Dinah's Pov*
Uuuu gurl she likes me back yassss!! Shit but mani..? Should I like break up with her or something?? I should talk with Lauren and Cameela am at there house right now sooo "Dinah you okay?" I shook my head "y/n likes me" Camila smirked running to the couch smiling "OTP yasss " "but normani" I said they kept quiet "why don't you date both?" Lauren said that's a good idea... "But what if one of them finds out?" I asked this is a really good idea but I need to think the consequences "then you pick one Dinah" Camila said "I would totally go for y/n have you seen that ass?" "Camila!" Me and Lauren said "what? It's true!" She muttered I rolled my eyes "she haves a point Dj" she does have a great ass "okay how am I going to date them at the same time?" Again quiet  until Camila snapped her fingers "well as y/n's teacher you have to take her to on dates somewhere far and normani can be here" I nodded "and you can give y/n Friday's and mani Saturday's and Sunday for us" "that's pretty good idea camz " Lauren said smiling "I'm still not sure about this.." I whispered what if they find out..? What if y/n finds out and never loves me again? "Give it a try honey" I nodded "okay I'll date them"