Chapter 19

Sorry for not updating yesterday I burned my hand and well obviously couldn't write  cause it burned so damn much. Enjoy?
Y/n's Pov*
I'm so happy right now Dinah and are dating you already know but every time normani walks in she always pulls apart or acts different like Ik she's a teacher and but does she have to be that serious?? "Hello y/n"  I turned around "oh hey mrs Jauregui!" I said smiling she smiled back god those eyes I love the color "take a pic kid " I giggled "sorry it's just that your eyes I love the color" she blushed smiling "thanks y/n not so bad your self " I giggled *cough* "am I interrupting something?" Dinah said "no not at all ms Hansen " I said smiling she smiled back and glared at Lauren "I'll see you in class Rogers " I nodded waving "bye!" I looked at Dinah "flirting already?" She snapped "I wasn't flir- wait I don't even know how to flirt wtf?" She rolled her eyes what the hell is her problem?? "Kids " she said and walked away did she just called me q kid..? Okay if she wants me to be a kid I'll be a kid she doesn't know shit here I can be one once I'm at my house I'm an adult! 
No One's Pov*
"You were harsh miss Hansen " Dinah turned around only to face Patrick and Sam with a glare "what do you kids care? Go to class? " Sam laughed and Patrick rolled his eyes "look Hansen " pat said pushing Dinah to the lockers  Sam lifted her chin "hurt our girl" sam said  "or call her a kid again" pat said "your in trouble"  they both said "why?" Dinah pushed them off Sam looked at Patrick nodding "y/n is no kid anymore here she can be it but once she's out she gets calls for meetings and shit and stuff so you calling her a kid is offensive " they walked away until Patrick stopped smirking "we can ruin your relationship Hansen " Dinah looked at them confused "how" Sam laughed "Oh I think y/n wouldn't be happy about miss kordei.." He smirked and walked away Dinah stood their shocked "how does he know..? I can't fuck up I love y/n to much "