Chapter 21

"Miss Rogers how about this?" an employee asked I read the paper quickly "yeah go and make it " we have competition you see I'm owner of Apple company (just go with it)   And sams is making new phones and we can't back down..
Hours later really later
Finally  we are done.. iPhone 7 is done
Ring ring I picked up my phone not Caring who it is
Hello?
Y/n?
Yeah?
We need you like now
Why? What's wrong pat?
College dude party and all our hot teachers are here!!
Dinah to?
Yeah and wasted hurry up bitch!!
End of call
I've got a bad feeling about this! I quickly got my hoodie and car keys running out of my office to my car .
No One's Pov*
Mean while normani and Dinah are wasted like really wasted twerking on each-other
Pat and Sam and Camila are out side smirking "do you think it will work?" Patrick took a long drag from his cig "of course it will Camila  " we don't want our kid broken but she's blind" said a really loud car caught their attention "woah sick ride" Camila said "it's y/n's" Camila nodded  as soon as y/n spotted then she ran over to them "where's dinah!? " Patrick shrugged "idk she was twerking with weird people" y/n ran in the house Patrick's eye widen "shit.." "What?" Sam and Camila said "y/n is 16 she looks nerdy as hell right now and college kids!" They quickly ran inside y/m barely made it to the center without being spotted before they could do anything they say y/n freeze.
Y/n saw something that broke her heart "D-dinah?" She stutters  Dinah's head snapped up normani did to (she's to drunk to recognize you) "you know *hiccup* this loser babe?" Mani said wrapping her arms around Dinah's waist Dinah looked between y/n and mani while everyone looked at them "yo DJ! You know this nerd!? " "who invited this kid!?" "Do you Dinah!?" Dinah looked at y/n seeing the invisible tears down her cheeks  "No I don't " Patrick Camila and Sam looked shocked they knew what was going to happen next "run kid!! " some drunk dude yelled "HUNT THE NERD!!!" Everyone yelled Dinah's eyes widen looking at y/n her confused face until it hit her she started running to the door but they're was to much people "l-let go!!" The teenager yelled Patrick Camila and Sam tried to get to her but people locked them out "to the toilet!!" "YEAH!!!" Dinah ran upstairs quickly only to find y/n's head in the toilet..

1 hour later the college kids opened the door throwing y/n out Patrick shot up "oh my god.." He whispers he felt his eyes tear up..same as Camila and Sam "those savages.." Patrick picked up y/n carefully taking her to her car" let's go to her house.." They drove off

Dinah's thought
I didn't do anything to save her..they did horrible things..and I just watched..