Chapter 4

"Holy shit run y/n!!" Patrick said "why?" He grabbed my hand pulling me with him "GET HER!!" Holy shit Ariana's Voice "Patrick make me run faster!!!"  He pulled me harder stupid jelly legs!! "Don't worry I would sass the shit out of them but they got back up!" Holy shit she hasn't been able to bully me for 2 weeks now because miss Hansen is always there watching I'll explain later "ROGERS!!" Ariana yelled my breath hitched "pat!! You go that way and save your self I'll run to somewhere else" "later bitch! Good luck!" Stupid gay asshole I thought he would be like 'no! I'll stay and protect you!' The footsteps are getting closer shit!! I started to run okay I'm in building B short cut to A! I took the gym coach stared at me weirdly "your running y/n oh my lord heaven my eyes are blessed!!" Coach Louis said I rolled my eyes pushing the door only a few more steps away and I think I've lost them my legs can't move anymore! I heard Ariana's shouting in the gym okay keep running!! GO BITCHES GO no? Okay I looked around don't fear she'll only punch the shit out you..Shit!! I fell! "Y/n come out now we just want to play haha" she's close look around..there's a classroom open! I quickly got up and ran to it shutting and locking the door to I closed my eyes sliding down against the door "we lost her demi!!" I heard outside "why'd you lock us in here?" I opened my eyes looking at Miss Hansen she's staring at me her class is empty she must have free period "I...I..Ariana" I said above a whisper she raised her eyebrow getting up walking to me "what?" I shook my head getting "I'm sorry Miss Hansen I didn't want to get my ass kicked " she got closer not saying a word she took my beanie off "well your okay now I won't let them hurt okay?" I blushed holy shit what if party is right? "I-I thank you.." My cheeks are freaking burning like hell right now I can't Stan being in front of a cute beautiful hot girl "what happen to your arm?" She asked I looked at it ouch I got a bruise "I kinda fell back there can I sit down?" She nodded pulling me to her..desk? She sat down and sat me down on her lap  wait teachers and students can't do this...oh god "I..:" I can't even say a stupid sentence what's wrong with me? She opened her drawer taking out a bandaid "don't move fool you have a little cut on your eyebrow " she just called me fool? I only looked at her "so go out on a bandaid I need to sit on your lap?" She looked at me placing it on my left eye brow she nodded smiling "I..thank you miss Hansen " she smiled again a real smile God she's so cute "welcome miss Rogers now want me to take you to your locker or can you keep running?" I blushed how embarrassing! "N-no thanks I'm okay" she nodded she has her arms wrapped around my waist and it's been 5 minutes "um miss Hansen?" "Mhm?" "Your hands are on my waist and I can't get up" her eyes widen "sorry sorry " I giggled she's so cute "thank you miss Hansen have a wonderful day " I opened the door and Patrick is here "oh am I interrupting something?" Miss Hansen spoke "you kinda did " I turned around wide eyes what?! "Shut it patty you left me with those savage teenagers " I pushed him "thank you miss Hansen!" "I'm sorry y/n! " "sorry my ass!" I heard miss Hansen giggle I smiled..
Dinah's Pov*
She sat on my lap it just felt so right I don't feel that when I'm with Mani she smells like Tuttie fruity (idk if you write it like that) and God her hair shit her beanie well I got her beanie now can't wait to see her Tomorrow "hey babe" I looked at the door "hey boo" she smiled and sat on my lap "who's beanie is that?" "Y/n's" she shook her head "I honestly don't trust that kid she's so weird " I rolled my eyes "plus she started at you" oh here we go again cmon mani haven't you notice I stare at her like at lunch or when she's at P.E? I have the perfect view to the soccer field and I can see her from here "well I can't do anything about that babe I'm sorry"  she pecked my cheek "she better watch out and her Friedan Patrick that boy is sassy as hell he always haves to sass me in my class " I giggle we gotta admit he's a diva "she's chill in my class so I can't complain " "psh lucky you doesn't the duo bother your class you should see them in my I think there dating" I clenched my jaw she can't date him she's mine! And I'll make sure of that! "They'd make a cute couple if they are" I faked smiled looking at her desk psh I'll just start as friends