Chapter 24

Y/n's Pov*
"Now y/n remember once you find the one you'll be happy even if it hurts" Popps said "why?" He smiled "that's what I felt with your grandmother" he looked down at the picture "what is love?" I asked as I looked up he looked down sitting my on his lap "love.. It's a strong thing you don't play with it okay? Now..love is giving everything for someone important to you , even though they hurt you you'll be there taking all the pain and obstacles if that person doesn't love you don't give up yeah?" I nodded love sounded so beautiful "dad stop telling her silly stuff" my mother said "nonsense Emilia she needs to know "don't let anyone hurt you don't gets jet black heart promise?" "Promise "
End of flashback *
Cause I've got a jet black heart and there's a hurricane underneath it 'Cause I've got a jet black heart
And there's a hurricane underneath it
Trying to keep us apart
I write with a poison pen
But these chemicals moving between us
Are the reason to start again

Now I'm holding on  for dear life..

How could I let my guard down..? She hurts me...but I can't stop loving her.. Camila is there for me...even though she haves problems with lauren.now that I'm broken what do I do.? I've got a jet black heart already..?

Camila's Pov*
"Camila back the fuck off!!" Dinah yelled I smirked "no way Dinah you broke that kids heart!!" I said looking down "besides..you don't know anything about her when is her Birthday!? Fav. color!? " she stood their silent I smiled "that's what I thought! Better watch her Dinah Or I'll take her away from you" I said shutting the door I front of her face I walked up to y/n's room she's crying on the floor..i quickly to her Hugging her "I've got a jet black heart cami..I broke my promise to him.."