Chapter 8

Dinah's Pov*
Omfg it's freezing today hell naw I'm wearing a skirt today I'm outside Mani's house "omg it's so cold " she said as she sat on the passengers seat "I know I was like hell naw I'm wearing a skirt fuck dress code" I said laughing she just giggled putting the radio on.
We're at the stop light I looked out the window seeing a figure on the sidewalk walking she looks cold holy fudge it's y/n maybe I can catch up school in cat is 10 minutes away walking it's 30 "what are you doing babe?" Mani asked "y/n is there and it's freezing out - " "don't you dare " dafuq is wrong with her? "Why not? Mani it's freezing and snowing outside " I said "don't Dinah just drive " "but-" "no buts" I took a deep breath in sorry y/n I looked really fast at the window y/n is looking at me her nose red and cheeks she looks like she's going to freeze to death I stepped on the gas I looked in the rear view mirror she stood their looking down..my heart I'm sorry babe.. 
It's been 20 minutes since my class started and she's still not here ..

It's lunch I'm sitting with Camila and Lauren and ally but ally is talking with Troy so.. "Omg.." Camila whispers "what?" Me and Lauren we followed her gaze "holy shit y/n your freezing!!" I heard Patrick I quickly looked up faster omg shes shaking and omg.. "Baby.." "Dinah thought you gave Her a ride wtf look at that child " Lauren said shaking her head "m-mani said -" "mani my ass look at her she's like a human Popsicle  Dinah I wouldn't care but wow " I shook my head getting up walking to Mani's class "h-" "don't get me mani wtf!? Y/n just got here! And she looks like a freaking human Popsicle!! " "she's gonna be fine Dinah " "no mani! Nothing is fine!! " I walked out running back to the cafeteria y/n is there "Patrick Sam could you leave me alone with Miss y/l/n?" They nodded getting up I waiting until they left "y/n I'm sorry-" "don't sorry me miss Hansen or talk to me I don't wanna waste your time" she said and got up I just fucked up big time..