Chapter 12

(Not good at this remember smut warning)

"Wh-what are you doing here?" Y/n asked surprised as Dinah walked threw her door " I came here for you" "dressed like that!? Miss Hansen" Dinah let out a moan "yes I love it when you call me that" Dinah let her hair lose as she walked to y/n moving her hips so sexually she straddled y/n as she grinded  on her "s-shit miss Hansen"  y/n moaned as their hips slammed against each other boobs rubbing them selfs "touch me y/n please " Dinah said kissing your neck you didn't hesitate it soon your hands were on her back finding there way to her ass squeezing it gently "you have to much on" Dinah said pushing y/n down on the bed pulling her shirt and bra off at the same time "your so beautiful.." She whispered as she placed your boob in her mouth the pleasure making you more wet at the time feeling uncomfortable down there "fuck me miss Hansen.." She smiled as she pulled her hands to your jeans pulling them off with our panties along "are you sure?" She asked kissing your neck on your pulse point you nodded quickly feeling her fingers finding her way to your vee "just lick me Hansen!" You yelled but shut up as soon as you felt her tongue licking your folds sucking hard on your clit "yes..."
"Yes..!!" I woke up what the hell was that!? I just had a sexual dream of Dinah..!? Oh god I need her so damn much..we need to talk asap..