Chapter 9

Dinah's Pov*
It's been 3 weeks since the car incident and y/n hasn't talked to me or looked at me she only goes to my class twice a week! I need to talk to her I talked to Patrick and he told me that I broke her heart that's the only thing he said but what did he mean? Does she like me to?
Flashback ⚡️
"So is y/n talking to you?" Lauren asked as we ordered pizza I wish she talked to me "no.." I whispered "well then have you tried and talked her? " I shook my head "omg Dinah just confess your feelings! " Camila said jumping on the counter " I can't she's my student I only have a silly crush on her " Camila and Lauren laughed I hope it is a silly crush "we know that's now true Dinah" Lauren said smiling I shook my head "she's just a kid" "well I heard Patrick talk with Sam and you broke that girls heart"
End of flashback ⚡️
The bell rang everyone is leaving she's here go Dinah! " Miss Y/l/N please stay" she groaned and turned around smiling at patty boy "yes?" She whispered I took a deep breath come Dinah your a Hansen you can do this  "I..we need to talk.." I said still not facing her " about?" "Okay I'll say this clear alright. " she nodded "I like oh y/n a lot" her eyes widen did I mess up? She isn't saying anything "I..I li..-" "miss Hansen " mani entered the room y/n quickly walked out like she was on fire thanks a lot mani..