Chapter 13

I ran down the hallways in building A Dinah has free period right now I can't stop thinking about her since I had that dream about her!! I'm going nuts!! I need her I can't be her friend!! The door is closed before I opened it giggles and laughs could be heard I knocked until they stopped "come in" her soft voice said I opened the door miss Kordei was there to "m-miss Hansen could I have a word with you?" I asked smiling slightly "you already said a word so beat it y/l/n" miss Kordei said well damn why is she so rude? "I-I'm sorry for interrupting -" "no it's okay y/n miss Kordei was just leaving isn't that right?" Miss Kordei gave her death glare walking right next to me bumping shoulders why is everyone rude with me?  "Y/n? " "huh oh sorry" I cleared my throat walking to her desk "Dinah I need to talk to you" I said in a serious tone she nodded taking seat in her desk  I nodded "look miss Han- I mean Dinah I..I just really really like cause well you treat me nice and make me feel nice an laugh and your smile just melts my heart and your voice makes me relax so..what I said I already I really like you.." I whispered looking down at my feet no word..of course I just fucked up her heels clicking I don't know where "y/n?" She pulled my chin up I looked in her beautiful eyes "I like you to"