Chapter 7

Dinah's Pov*
It's been a week since y/n was in my house we've gotten close we talk more she try's to bring up why I'm always staring at her but someone saves me and Camila and Lauren know about my big crush on y/n they think it's cute they never shipped me and Mani and I think she's starting to notice..? I don't know but my class is almost over and y/n isn't here I asked Patrick and he didn't know
"Okay guys-" a knock interrupted me I walked over and opened it "Glad for you to join us Y/n care to explain?" I sounded a little harsh but I can't show that's she's my favorite it wouldn't be fair "I'm sorry Miss Hansen it's just that Miss Kordei gave me detention " everyone gasped "woah for eyes got detention?" "SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME BITCH AND ILL KICK YO ASS" Patrick yelled "calm down and you to the principals office" y/n flinched when when the boy passed us "why did Miss Kordei give you detention?" "Can I tell you at the end of class?" I nodded.
Everyone left the classroom I left the door opened "care to explain?" I said sitting down she just took her beanie off God that hair of hers I just wanna run my hands threw it "I honestly don't know Dinah she just left me there in detention " I nodded "ill talk to her" "b-" "hey din" mani walked in glaring at y/n "hey miss Hansen" she corrected her self "hey miss Kordei I'm sorry I'm just talking to y/n here" she nodded still glaring at my poor baby, right now she looks like a puppy so scared and confused "I-I think I should leave miss Hansen thank you for no giving me detention e-excuse me miss Kordei " she said walking out fast "why'd you give her detention?" Mani came and sat on my lap "she stares at you I don't like it " "you can't give her detention you'll ruin her record " I said she will like she's never had that before "why are you defending her? She's just your student Dinah" "okay I'm just gonna go for lunch bye mani " "babe I'm so-" I went to the cafeteria with Lauren Camila as ally "y/n looks done" Camila said "what?" "She looked done with everything she hasn't been all goofy around Patrick" maybe mani said something her..