Chapter 37

Flowers check
Hair, fine
Big ass letter check
Outside y/n's house
I took a deep breath ringing the door bell
I waited ...
Opened yes!!!
Y/n came to the view
Her breath hitches "d-Dinah what are you doing here" I smiled softly "I came to tell you that I made my mind..and don't say anything let me finish" she nodded slowly looking at me
God  those eyes I cleared my throats "okay..y/n I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything I've done for playing with your heart and emotions babe I'm sorry for not believe you could love me I was scared I've never dated a 16 year old in sorry for all the problems I've caused you for takin your time and all that shit I'm sorry for cheating on you you never deserved that-" I stopped letting my tears out "I-I-I'm sorry" I kept sobbing until I felt the familiar pair of arms hug me I melted and snuggled in her embrace "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I don't deserve you your to perfect-" "it's okay Dinah..please don't cry.." She whispered in my ear rubbing my back I shook my head "I'm sorry but..." She raised an eyebrow at me "I made my mind up I pick you because your beautiful your amazing your the girl of my dreams " she smiled pecking my lips "I love you so much miss Hansen" "I love you to Rogers " we smiled sealing it with a kiss.
Ending#2

THE END.
Thank you so much for reading!! I love u guys for reading my story! And stay alert cause I'll be publishing another book pretty soon! Thank you!