Underswap! Sans x Reader

•~~Blueberries~~•
I was in the kitchen with Sans and he was making dinner. I opened the fridge and pulled out a bowl of blueberries. I placed the bowl on the table and grabbed the sugar. I sprinkled sugar all over the blueberries and sat down. Sans had been staring at me the whole time.
"If your gonna stare, then turn off the burner before you burn the food." I said smiling.
He squealed and turned it off. He took off his apron and hurried over to me. I popped a blueberry in my mouth.
"Huma- er- (Y-Y/n) what are these?" Sans said picking up a blueberry.
Ever since I told him my name, I had stopped answering to "Human" which forced him to call my name properly.
"A blueberry, try it! It's really good Sans-y" I said calling him a nickname he hates.
He glared at me before eating the berry. Any hesitation that he had disappeared as his eyes formed adorable stars. I pulled my bowl away before he got anymore.
"Hey now, these are mine!" I said.
"C-can't you share?"
"Hmmm...nah!" I said sticking my tongue out at him.
He stuck out his blue tongue at me as he shut his eyes. I took a berry and placed it on his tongue. He gasped and eat the berry. I laughed at his adorableness.
"Your so sweet!" I said giggling at his blushing skull.
He pulled up a chair and sat in it.
"(Y/n)?" He said.
"Hm?" I said chewing a berry.
"Can I try something?"
"Like what Sans?"
Sans placed a quick kiss on my lips which shocked me. What did he?! Wha? MY BOWL! Sans had my bowl and was enjoying it.
"Sans! You cheeky little berry!" I said and reached for my bowl.
Sans stood up and held the bowl out of my hands reach.
"Sorry! I'm not giving it back unless your gonna share!" He said.
"Okay! Okay! I just want my berries!" I said.
He sat back down and noticed he was very childish for doing that. Not to mention that he's innocent.
"Your sweet like a blueberry." I said grabbing a berry.
He stared at me and said, "A-are you-"
"Sans, I've liked you for a long time but, I don't think you think the same." I said.
When he didn't answer I got up, "keep the bowl." I said.
"W-wait!"
I stopped at the door and looked at him.
"F-forgive me for this.." He said.
"What do you m-mmph?!"
Sans had pressed his teeth against my lips and I kissed back. I pulled away for the need of air. Sans eyes locked with mine as he rubbed my cheek with his thumb.
"Your are a blueberry." I said with a dopey grin.
"T-Then I'm y-your b-blueberry.." He said flustered.
We heard a laugh and Papyrus was standing there with his phone and we saw a flash.
"P-papyrus?! PAPYRUS!" He said as he ran after his brother.
I laughed at their silliness and took the bowl. I sat on the couch and watched them run back and forth.
"H.........ow.................ado............ra.........ble.." I heard a wispy voice say.
I jumped and looked around and found nothing.
"A-adorable I-indeed." I whispered.