Cat! Sans X Cat! Reader

Well...writer's block sucks. I hope I can start uploading more often.
---------------------------------
•~~Nap Time~~•
I'm more energetic than Sans. I'm always ready to play. Sans on the other hand is always ready to sleep. This time..he will play with me though. Even if it's the last thing I do. He was curled up in a cute little ball on the couch. I hopped onto the couch and pounced on him.
"Ah! The hell!! (Y/n) you scared me." Sans mumbled getting up to stretch.
"That was the purpose! Are you felling all energetic now?" I purred as I rolled onto my back.
He laid back down and looked at me curiously. I reached my paw to boop his nose. He blinked an then sneezed.
"I'm still sleepy." He began to purr as he got in a comfortable position.
"What? You've been sleeping all day!" I said in shock.
I got up and swatted at him. He looked up sharply and sighed. He jumped down from the couch and ventured towards the kitchen. I was in close pursuit.
"(Y/n) please. I'm not in the mood." He groaned.
"You're never in the mood! I'm beginning to think you really don't wanna be with me." I huffed sitting down.
"Oh c'mon. I just..I'm just a lazy cat!" He muttered looking at me.
I scoffed and walked away to go upstairs. He looked shocked that I just up and left him. He tried calling out to me but I continued on and got to my bed. I curled up in it and used my tail to cover my face. I eventually fell asleep.
----------------------------
When I opened my eyes Sans was in front of me.
"Hey sleepy head." He smiled.
My tail began to move and I got up to stretch. I walked past him with a huff glaring at nothing in particular.
"(Y/n)...you can't still be mad at me can you?" Sans asked trotting behind me.
"Well gee..I don't know." I growled as he appeared by my side.
"C'mon...lets play a little." Sans said stopping.
I walked forward a little bit not really processing what he just said. To his surprise I turned around faster than expected and stalked towards him.
"Is this some cruel joke for me to talk to you?! Do you really think that I can be your play thing whenever you are ready?! Who do you think I am?!" I hissed, fuming with anger.
Sans' ears flopped back and he backed away a bit. I glared at him as he traveled downstairs. I knew he was following but said nothing. I walked to the couch and hopped onto it. Sans ventured into the kitchen where Toriel was. She was fixing out bowls.
'Typical. Eat...sleep and repeat. That's all it is to him.' I hugged annoyed at my thoughts.
I snuggled into the gap in the couch. Toriel passed the couch to her room. As she passed she rubbed my head, I meowed in return. Sans came over and laid next to me. I made a warning growl to warn him to get away from me. Instead of leaving he began to purr.
"If we can't play together...then why don't we just take a nap together?" Sans asked.
I flopped my ears back and felt guilty for lashing out at him.
"Fine...b-but I'm sorry." I muttered.
He chuckled and licked my cheek as he got comfortable.
"It's fine. Just go to sleep." Sans smiled.
-----------------------------------
Mmmmmmmmmmkayyyyyyy. It's done! Finally. Stupid weiter's block.