Ink! Sans X Reader

•~~I'll paint the world for you~~•
Sans told me to meet him at the waterfall. I don't know why but he did. I remember that I actually meet him here.. Alphys said I'd like a friend of her's and she was right. I remember that day vividly..

Flashback
"C'mon (Y-Y/n) you'll l-love him!" Alphys said begging me to come to the waterfall with her.
"Alphys, if this is one of your attempts to get me with another guy, it isn't working." I said.
"N-no it's not! Just g-give me a break!! Pleeeeeeaase?" Alphys was practically dying.
I groaned as gave in. She cheered and started to walk expecting me to follow. The whole time she was babbling about how me and her friend have that eye for art. I could only smile at her 'secretly' shipping me with him. We made it to the waterfall and I saw a skeleton sitting at an easel an painting. Alphys saw my curiosity and urged me forward. I walked up to him and saw that he was painting the water. It was beautiful, he captured the sparkling water and the echo flowers in the background.
"Hello." I said.
He turned around and smiled.
"You must be (Y/n) I'm Sans! Nice to meet you!" He said cheerfully.
Flashback end.

Who knew we would become more that friends. Apparently Alphys did. That sly lil dino. Once I got to the waterfall, echo flowers were there in patterns. I walked up to one and it told me something.
"Follow us!"
I did as it commanded and followed the flowers.
"Nearly there!"
"You know, you look pretty in this light."
I stopped and observed that flower. How does he know how I look?
"I don't need to know, your always gorgeous wherever you go."
He knows me so well.. I blushed and continued to follow the trail. Sans can really be a poet when he wants to..
"I need to tell you something."
"I'm afraid to say it to you.."
"But now, I'm ready.."
"That why your here tonight (Y/n).."
Ready for what? Sans...? What wrong why can't he tell it to me in person? Is he scared? Did I do something wrong?
"Your so beautiful and I can't paint anything that captures you perfectly..."
"The way your eyes shine, to how comical you can be..."
"How is the world through your eyes?"
"You always stay positive and I love you for that."
"I love you too, ya dork.." I murmur as I smile at how nerdy this is.
Maybe he need help and got this idea from Alphys, this isn't too far off. I actually like this. Walking to meet him and he left a trail of cute messages leading up to him.
"It's no wonder that you managed to steal my heart!"
"Truth is, I don't want it back, because..."
"I'd paint the world for you.." Sans said.
I had finally reached him. He sent me on a trail leaving flowers telling me how he felt when he was too scared to tell me himself. How adorable. I ran up to him and tackled him into a hug. He landed with a thud and I was on his lap.
"I love you (Y/n).."
"I love you too Sans."
-------------------------
Awe my god I thought this was cute! Tell me what you thought of it! I hope I did a good job. =w= I'm open for request! I'm running out of ideas heh.