Mob! G! Sans X Reader

Sans has been gone forever. He said he was only going to get a couple of cigars then he would come back but..it's been a whole hour. Normally it only takes him 20 minutes. I stood and grabbed Sans' trench coat before leaving the house. The coat hung down to my feet which made sense since it stopped at his knees. I looked ahead with determination.
"I will find you Sans." I muttered before going to find him.
I found myself in front of Mettaton's building and I heard shouting. I ventured around the back of the building and the voices became clearer. It sounded like Burgerpants and..Sans..? I glanced around the corner and sure enough, it was my boyfriend and the cashier.
"You still haven't given me my money you damned skeleton." Burgerpants growled as he was inspecting his gun before pointing it to Sans' skull.
"I told you, Imma get the money." Sans said calmly. He had his hands in his pockets, a cigarette hanging from his teeth.
Burgerpants then blew some smoke into Sans' face and he moved his gun away from Sans. He seemed to be wondering what to do. He sighed and let his cigarette fall out of his mouth, smashing it on the ground with his foot. Sans simply watched him, leaning against the building, blowing out smoke.
"You know, you might think you'll be able to get a one over on me but I know your weakness." Burgerpants said as he looked to Sans tiredly.
Sans seemed to still be relaxed but I saw the slight frown that appeared on his face as he said that.
"Oh really?" Sans grinned.
Burger glanced to me and he grinned. I stepped back but I immediately froze as he pointed a gun at me. He readied the gun and moved the gun to signal for me to move.
"Move it girly." Burgerpants said harshly as he looked about ready to pull the trigger.
I move slowly, the barrel of the gun following my movements. When Sans saw me, his pupils shrunk and he glared at Burgerpants.
"Your business is with me not with her you prick!" Sans shouted.
"You don't want to give me my money Sans. If you don't, she will." Burgerpants said as he looked at me.
"Empty your-" Burgerpants stopped talking and I held my breath as Sans held a gun to his head.
"Oi, let my girl go." Sans spat as his eye started to glow a honey color.
"Do anything else Sans and the pretty girl gets it." Burgerpants threatened, "Empty your pockets dear."
I looked to Sans fearfully before shoving my hands in my pockets and pulling out all of my valuables. I then placed my hand up to show him I had nothing else in my hands.
"Trench coat." Burgerpants said and I could see Sans press the gun harder against his head.
Burgerpants fired his gun and the bullet landed in the ground next to me. I could feel tears immediately fall down my face and I was now paralyzed, I couldn't move even if I wanted to.
"Next time I won't be so nice. Now empty the fucking pockets girl!" Burgerpants growled out.
I looked to Sans and he nodded, signaling that it was okay. I shakily dug my hands into the trench coat pockets and multiple wallets and valuables fell out. Now I knew why Sans was in this predicament. He was a mobster. My boyfriend, the love of my life, wasn't who I thought he was. Thick tears blurred my vision and I didn't know what I was getting myself into at this point. I was dead, a gun barrel pointed to my head while having to pay off my boyfriend's debt.
"That's a good two thousand dollars right there Sansy. Half of your debt will be paid if you just get me those things on the ground." Burgerpants cooed while Sans glared at him.
Sans placed his gun off of Burgerpants' head and he held it at his side. He walked over to me slowly and I couldn't bring myself to even move. The fear was keeping me in place. I stared at the gun while glancing to Sans a few times. Sans gathered the things and he got up, going over to Burgerpants and he dropped the belongings at his feet.
"Good boy Sans..now girly, thank you so much for your business but there is no need for you anymore." Burgerpants smiled and Sans's sockets widened.
Sans rammed himself into Burgerpants and his aim was thrown off when he fired his gun. The bullet pierced through my shoulder and I fell onto the ground from the impact. I cried out in agony from the pain. I gripped my shoulder and I would hear gunshots through the white noise ringing through my ears. I could see the blood spread out onto the snow and my vision became hazy. My name was being shouted multiple times but I couldn't bring myself to answer. I could feel myself being picked up carefully but I couldn't remember anything else before I fainted.
I have a headache. I bad one. I feel like I was drinking for hours and was left with a hang over.
"(Y/n), open your eyes." A soft, familiar voice called out.
I opened my eyes groggily and the world was a blur, I went to wipe my eyes but I winced with a small hiss. I couldn't move my left arm. That's right, I was shot. I wiped my eyes with my right hand and I looked to my side, expecting to see Sans but I only saw Toriel. I felt a pang in my chest. I was mixed with all these emotions that was wrecking me: betrayal, fear, and worst of all heartbreak. I didn't notice, but I began to cry again.
"Oh my child..does your arm still hurt?" Toriel asked softly as she cupped my cheek, wiping the tears away with her thumb.
"N-No..my heart hurts.." I whimpered as I closed my eyes, covering my face with my arm.
Toriel grew quiet and she was simply petting my hair to try and soothe me. We sat like this for a while and I finally calmed down.
"Mom.." I whispered out but it could clearly be heard in the quiet room, besides my sniffles.
"Yes my child?" Toriel answered as she continued to pet my hair.
"Did you know?" I asked gently.
Her petting faltered and I moved my arm to look at her, only to see her guilt stricken face. I groaned and covered my face again.
"S-Sans didn't want you to know, my dear..he didn't want to change the way you viewed him." She said softly.
"Oh yeah okay. We've been dating for a year, made me think he was going out for work instead of telling me the truth, makes me worry about his new cracks and bruises, THEN I get shot and he isn't even here for me. That won't change my mind about him not at all!" I snapped before I grew quiet.
Toriel frowned, truly troubled. She pet my hair and I moved my arm away from my face. I was now crying harder than before. Heavy tears fell down my face and I hiccuped when I tried to breathe. Toriel's face grew soft again and she let out a small 'awe' and helped me sit up before I would end up choking.
"M-Mom! I-I still love him..!" I cried as I covered my mouth with my hand.
Toriel pulled me carefully into a hug and she rubbed my back comfortingly. I gripped her dress as I buried my face in her shoulder.
Sans' P.O.V.
(Y/n) was mad. I know she was. She had the most panicked face that I never thought- no, never wished to see on her beautiful face. I puffed out smoke from the cigar that I had left in Toriel's house. I heard angered shouting and I felt my heart sink.
"Oh yeah okay. We've been dating...made me think he was going out....instead of telling me...truth, makes me worry about...cracks and bruises, THEN I get shot and he....here for me...change my mind about...not at all!"
She was mad. I knew she was. After a few moments, Toriel came back into the kitchen and she let out a small sigh. I looked to her and I put out my cigar in the ash tray.
"Sans." Toriel mumbled as she went over to her cabinets, starting to prepare her infamous butterscotch pie.
"I know, I'm planning on not interfering with he-"
"Sans, the pain in her eyes when she saw it was me was unbearable to see. She wanted you." Toriel said as she interrupted me.
My sockets widened and I looked at her.
"You heard me." Toriel said like a mother scolding her son.
"She was screaming a few moments ago Toriel, she wants anything but to see me any more than she has to at this point! It would be best if I just not see her anymore. She would be safer that way.." I said as Toriel looked at me with a small upset frown.
"Sans, you can't even say that without making the most pained expression I've ever seen on you." Toriel said as she resumed her baking.
I remained quiet and I slammed my hands against the counter. Toriel, unfazed by my actions, continued to bake. I pushed myself away from the counter and went to (Y/n)'s room. Once I was in the room, I looked at her and her face finally looked peaceful. I frowned and I sat down on the chair next to her bed that Toriel had pulled up. I wiped the stray tears away from her cheeks and I admired her face for this was going to be the last time I would see it. The aching in my chest wouldn't go away and I looked to her shoulder.
"I'm so sorry (Y/n)." I whispered as I placed my elbows on my knees rubbing my face in frustration.
Soon hours passed while I was sitting there, watching her sleeping face. She began to stir and my gaze softened as I watch her slowly come back into consciousness. She slowly sat up and glanced to me before fully realizing who I was.
"S-Sans.." She murmured as she looked at me with worry.
Why? Why isn't she looking at me with betrayal, hatred, and pain? How can I leave her if she looks at me like that?
"(Y-Y/n)..I-" before I could finish, she pulled me into a hug and I could hear her soft sobs against my shoulder.
"I-I was scared you left me.." She whispered as she gripped my shirt tighter, keeping me close to her.
Why does she have to be so fucking cute. I couldn't, I can't leave her. No matter how much I tell myself it was for her safety, I couldn't think about how life would be like without her if she wasn't there when I got home everyday. I love her too much and she loves me. She was everything that I ever wanted and more. I'll protect her with everything I have. I hugged her back and pet her head reassuringly.
"I'm not going to leave you..I promise." I said as I smiled softly.
She pulled away from me abruptly and she looked at me shocked. I wiped her tears away and looked at her with my classic smile.
"Sans..you promised me.." She whispered.
"Yeah I did.." I nodded, my smile widening.
"Y-You never promise anything.." more tears started to fall down her cheeks, "I love you, you jerk..."
It was true, I hate promises because I would always break it in some way, but this promise would be something I would never break. I already disappointed her too much already.
"I know, but I love you too much to break it." I said softly.
I kissed her tears away and I smiled at her gently. She looked at me and gripped the collar of my shirt and brought me down to kiss her. When she pulled away, Toriel knocked on the door and her face turned the darkest shade of red I've seen. Suddenly, she pushed me back into the chair and I couldn't stop a laugh that bubbled out of me at her unusual shyness.
God I love this girl.
-----------------------
Okay okay, yes the song is eh (said by some people who I made listened to it) but I find it amazing. I got a whole story from that one mix. Hence the story above! More of the bomb coming! Oh and this is also my birthday fanfic! X3
@FirePhoneix1215 @Lucky_Star_Geni figured this one out!