Swapfell! Sans X reader

•~~Fighting~~•
I don't like the way Sans treats his brother, or the way he treats me. We are not slaves that can be pushed around.
"He can't help it, he doesn't know what's really going on." Papyrus would tell me from time to time.
"It doesn't matter, I'm a human. He accepted me why can't he accept anyone else?" I would ask.
"I have no clue...maybe he likes you." He would reply.
I would scoff in return.
The Lord doesn't like me at all. We fight and bicker all the time.
"(Y/n)!" Sans called.
"Yes M'lord?" I answered.
"I want you to get in the house. Now." He commanded.
"You just said to get the mail." I said.
"Did I ask for your explanation?"
"No but I gave one anyway."
"Don't talk back to me!"
"Why not? You don't rule me."
"Keep this up and I'll turn you in to Toriel."
"You wouldn't do that."
"What?!"
"You care about me too much, Sans."
".......get in the house."
"Yes, M'lord"
I got the remaining mail and went into the house. Sans was sitting at the table while he was organizing some papers. I separated Their mail. I gave the majority to Sans and he gave out a small thank you. I gave Papyrus his mail.
"What did you say to M'lord?" He asked in a low voice.
"I just said he wouldn't turn me over to Toriel, he cared about me too much." I replied.
"Heh."
I walked back to the table and saw Sans was struggling with his papers.
"Need some help, M'lord?" I asked.
He looked up at me and looked away. A blush was evident on his face.
"N-no... I got it." He said.
I sat down and took a stack of papers. I started to organize them by groups.
"I said I don't need help!"
"You need to learn how to accept someone's help. I was going to help you no matter what, now open your mail, M'lord." I said.
He huffed and opened his mail.
"Sans." He said.
"Huh?" I said, never looking up from the paper work.
"Call me sans. My brother does." He said, using his brother as an excuse.
"Alright, Sans." I said as I already got to the middle of the stack.
"How do you organize that fast?"
"I studied to be an intern."
"Isn't that hard?"
"It depends on what you apply for."
"Your weird."
"And you have a big ego."
"What?!"
I chuckled and shook my head. He started to look at the stacks that I knew I finished. He would skim through them and then place them down. He looked at me.
"What is it, Mr. Ego?"
"D-don't call me that!"
"Why not?"
"It's not funny!"
"But it's cute."
"... Your cute."
I stopped just as I was about to place the paper down. Sans blushed and looked at the annoying dog as it rolled around.
"You do care." I smiled.
"...sure, you can say that." Sans said.
"Done!" I said as I finished the pile.
Sans actually smiled and said thank you. I got up from the table and walked into the living room. I sat on the couch and leaned on Papyrus.
"I'm tired."
"You like Sans don't you?"
"Shut up."
-------------------
I need to find that link!!!  The artwork is so FRIGGEN KAWAII! Sorry I fangirled for a moment.