Buttontale! Sans X Reader

I've always been curious as to what could be wrong with Sans. I would babysit the young skeleton when his brother went off to work and at the beginning he was always cheerful but now...he seemed distant.
"Sans! Breakfast is ready!" I called as I placed his plate on the table.
I received no reply. Normally he would come running to eat. I walked out of the kitchen and to his room to see if he was still asleep. He wasn't in his bed when I got there and I immediately felt panicked. I checked every room upstairs before I ran downstairs.
"Sans!" I called again before I stopped at the foot of the stairs, seeing him sitting at the little door in the living room.
I went over to him and it seemed that he was sleepwalking with that little doll of his. I touched his shoulder and I received no sign of movement from my action. Yep, the boy was surely asleep. I picked him up and his grip on his doll loosened and it fell onto the floor face down. I carried Sans to his room and smiled as I tucked him in bed.
"Stay here this time." I joked, mostly to myself.
When I was done, I went to the kitchen to bit his breakfast in the fridge before I stopped. The doll..it landed face down but why is it leaning against the door now? I walked over to it and I noticed the key around it's neck. Is it to the door? I picked up the doll and took the key and opened the door, only to be greeted by a brick wall.
"Well, not like I expected anything else." I mumbled as I closed the door and put the key back around it's neck. I placed the doll down again and I got up, going to do what I wanted to before.
When Sans woke up again and went to the kitchen to greet me good morning.
"It's afternoon, you slept all through the morning. Your food is in the fridge." I said as I rubbed his skull.
"Where's mini me?" He mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.
"Where I left it, its by the small door." I answer and he perked up.
"I fell asleep at the door?" He mumbled.
"Yeah, I guessed that you sleepwalk." I answered as I nodded.
Sans nodded but it seemed like he was holding something back. I wasn't going to ask, maybe he had a nightmare that he didn't want to remember.
----------------------
The times I found Sans at the door became more and more frequent. What was it about the door? What significance did it have? Why was he there every morning? The questions wouldn't stop flowing through her brain until she tired herself out.
"(Y/n)?" A small voice called.
"Yes Sans?"
"I'm going to bed.."
"Alright, goodnight!"
"Night!"
I was going to stay here and watch if he goes through the door. Light blinded my eyes and I sat up, rubbing my eyes. I looked to the window and the sun was up and shining brightly. What? When the hell did I go to sleep? I looked to the door and found it open with a doll similar to Sans' sitting in front of the brick wall. It looked like me, a small version of me anyway.
"Sans?"
No reply.
"Comic Sans if this is a game it's not funny!"
No reply.
Where did the little monster go? I got up and rushed around the house, trying to find the skeleton. He was no where to be found..
"Sans!" I screamed helplessly.
I picked up the doll and turned it around, seeing Blue, but there was crosses in place for his eyes. I covered my mouth and tried to hold back tears. He was taken..but by who?
---------------------------
@Lucky_Star_Geni figured this one out!