Sans X Angel! Reader

Okay, the person who requested this was not specific on how they want this to be sooooo......grab your tissues. Q^Q
----------------------------------------
•~~Accident~~•
Asriel has been a constant danger. Everyone takes a special precaution for him. I don't blame them. Asriel is pretty scary.. Especially when he fights with Sans. I would normally stay out of it....but this time.. I couldn't....
Sans and Asriel are having a heated match. Very heated. Asriel turned into his all powerful form and Sans has his Gaster Blasters out. The thing is, they are both powerful and can kick my ass in either run I do. At first I thought it was cool, then I see the effect of the fight afterwards. This time, it's life or death. One of Sans' Gaster Blaster began to charge up and I can see Asriel tense. Sans thrusted his arm out and an army of bones flew at Asriel as will as the blast. Why, why do they have to fight?! What difference does it make?!
"S-stop." I whimpered.
They didn't hear me. Asriel attacked and Sans missed it by a hair. I remember exactly how this started..
Flashback
"C'mon (Y/n)!" Asriel rushed.
We were going to Grillby's and I needed an outfit that would accommodate the occasion.
"Hold your horns! I'm almost done!" I said tying my shoes.
"Girls and their clothing I swear." He mumbled.
"What didja say, ya prick?" Sans appeared.
"Nothing, you pile of bones." Asriel snarled.
I came out of the room and saw the two facing off. Sans left eye was glowing a piercing blue. Asriel's horns started to curl as the whites of his eyes gradually turned black.
"I'm sick and tired of you, goat kid." Sans said.
"Same to you. Always facing off with me." Asriel spat back.
"Who wins though?" Sans smirked.
A blast of rainbow propelled Sans outside. Through. The. Wall.
"I am a god!" Asriel screeched.
"God my boney ass, your just a kid that wants power." Sans said, spitting out blood.
Flashback end.
That's how it all started...now everyone in Snowdin was coming out to see now. I can see Papyrus stand there worried for his brother. Sans charged bones at Asriel.
"Cut that out.." I said.
Alphys and I made contact. I was damn near close to crying then and there. Sans snuck a glance and me and saw a tear run down my cheek. He let his guard down for one minute and Asriel already managed to hit him.
"SANS!" I shouted, stepping closer to him.
Sans got up and 5 Gaster Blasters appeared.
"Look you filthy animal, I'm done with you." Sans growled.
Toriel finally made it to the crowd and saw the fight with horrified eyes.
"Same to you bone head." Asriel spat.
They both prepared to attack.
"Stop it!" I shouted.
The attacks shot out.
"CUT IT OUT!" I said running into the middle of the fight.
Bones pierced my stomach and I fell to the ground. My heart was weakening, but it refused to break.
"(Y/N)!!" Sans ran up to me and pulled me into his arms.
Asriel came running and knelt down. Toriel came running up and covered her mouth as tears bubbled down her cheeks. I knew everyone else was around, but I couldn't see them.
"..you...guys better....stop fighting..." I said weakly, tears flowing down my cheeks.
"Y-you'll be fine! You'll live!" Sans cried.
"No I...won't. I got a-" I started to couch out blood and my vision started turning black.
"(Y/n)! No wait!"
"(Y/n)!"
"......behave." Was all I said, before my heart shattered in pieces.
----------------------------------
Being in the void is rather strange. I can watch over everyone. Sometimes Sans will know I am there and says hey, much to his brother's confusion. It's nice to know this but eventually, I won't be able to do this. Gaster will find me, and I'll be in trouble. I'll just have to keep walking, eventually I'll find a way out.
*Determination runs through your veins.
-------------------------
Welp it wasn't that sad. It was a bit emotional though. Hope you liked it! :p