Underkeep! Sans X Reader Part 1

Okay this beautiful suggestion was from the_nerdiness_within I have to say I love this au! It makes sense and fits into the story. We'll just have a curious Reader~chan who wants to explore the town but quickly gets caught.
-----------------------------
It's not great being hauled of to the "king" by a tall skeleton. I'm about the average height for a human, only 5"7, but this skeleton, my god, he might be 6"9. He's dressed in rather fancy clothing that I wish I could wear.
"HUMAN, WE ARE ALMOST THERE. KING METTATON WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU!" The skeleton said.
God, he slung me over his shoulder but still has no regard for my eardrums. I guess I'll just suffer through his screaming.
"Sir...." I said afraid he might do something.
"YES HUMAN?" He shouted.
"Do you mind if I know your name?" I asked meekly.
Once I asked that he stopped in his long strides and seemed to ponder.
"WELL, IT WOULDN'T HURT! I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" He declared as he resumed his strides.
"That's nice to know, I'm (Y/n)." I said.
"NICE TO MEET YOU! AH WAIT! I CANT ASSOCIATE WITH YOUR KIND!" He said walking faster.
I let the loose hairs cascade down my face. Of course, I am the monster here.... He had came to a halt and spoke to a fish lady in rather lavish clothing. I resisted the urge to gush at her outfit and looked away.
"I see, I'll bring her, get back to work Papyrus." She said.
He saluted her an said, "YES CAPTAIN UNDYNE!"
So Undyne is her name.. She gave me a look that said, Try something funny and I won't resist the urge to snap your neck. A shiver ran down my spine as I followed her inside a building. Everything I've seen so far was extravagant, but this building was extraordinary.
"Now listen human, when you see the king you better be polite and give him the respect he deserves!" Undyne said before we walked through a large set of doors.
"Yes ma'am." I said.
"Huh, maybe it won't be hard for you." She said.
She observed me for a few moments before opening the doors and walked in. I followed and took in everything that I saw. It was so beautiful. This place is great, except for some monsters...
"My king, Papyrus had found this human roaming the streets." Undyne said bowing.
The king had stopped doing whatever he was boing and gave me the once over. He waved Undyne off and she stood up. I felt more then one pair of eyes staring at me. I looked up at Undyne and saw her watching the king. I searched around until I saw a glowing blue eye peeking at me from behind the throne. I stayed put, not wanting to piss off the king.
"Welcome human! You will get the best hospitality at this palace!" Said the king.
"T-thank you" I said speechless.
"Undyne, take her to Muffet. She may be the baker but she has a great sense of style. The human needs to get out of those rags." He said, referring to my clothes.
Undyne sat in shock for a moment before saying, "Y-yes, my king!"
Undyne walked off to the doors and I followed suit. I want to know who the bearer of that eye was...
--------------------------------
Undyne has led me into the kitchen and started to talk to a spider. Thank god I didn't have arachnophobia, I would have fainted at the sight of this being. I'm more afraid of snakes. Unless I see a snake, I'll be fine. The spider looked at me for a moment.
"You must be special if the king didn't kill you instantly. Follow me, I'll get you out of those rags you call clothes." She said.
She must be Muffet and I get the irony of her name now. The nursery rhyme Little Miss Muffet made a lot of sense. Muffet started to walk off and I had to run after her to catch up. She was at least the same height as me and I rather liked her. Even though she is a spider. She looked like a doll that grew extra limbs and came alive.
"Walk in here for me." Muffet asked politely.
I nodded and walked into the room. The room was filled with wonderful dresses that looked like they were meant for balls.
"You look about my size, I'll just have to go down one." She said as she pulled out a tape and started to measure me while her other hands sorted through dresses.
--------------------------------
She found a dress that clashed with my (s/c) and fit me. She nodded her head and made me sit down in a chair.
"Your hair is rather short....I'll just put it in a bun." She said.
Her hands set to work until she finished. She left two pieces of hair that covered my ears while the rest of my hair was pulled into a neat bun.
"Thank you so much for this.." I said marveling at my own beauty.
"It's no problem dear, when your hungry stop by the kitchen, I'll fix you a nice treat!" She said as she walked off.
I walked into the hallway and looked out into it. I saw a large skull floating around with a miniature skeleton in top. The skeleton was dressed like the mad hatter from Alice in Wonderland.
"Woah.." I said.
"Amazing huh?" The skeleton said.
"Y-yes..I apologize for my staring!" I said, hoping he won't turn me into the king.
"It's fine. Your from above, you probably never saw anything like this." He said.
"Not really." I said placing a hand on the skull.
The skull began to purr and I smiled. The right eye of the skull began to glow blue and I gasped. I looked up at the small skeleton and he gazed at me with interest. His right eye was also glowing.
"It was you behind the king's throne!" I said.
"So what if I was. I saw you, you are special in the king's eye." He said.
"Why is that?" I asked.
"Your soul." He said, pointing at my chest where my heart was.
"Rosey, he told me about that.." I said.
"Rosey? Who is that?" Sans asked.
"Huh? Oh, never mind. Just thinking to myself." I said.
"Your mind must be like your cheeks, Rosey." He said with a large grin.
I laughed at the unexpected joke and ended up snorting. The snort made me laugh harder and it made him laugh.
"I'm (Y/n), what's your name jokester?" I asked.
"I'm Sans, Sans the Jester." He said.
"Jester...how cute." I said.
"Cute huh?" Sans asked with slightly blue cheekbones.
"Ah! Sorry, me speaking out of turn again!" I said blushing.
"Nah, it's alright it's jus-"
"Sans~ why are you annoying our guest?"
The king came walking up and smiled at me with a movie star smile. Oh god...
-----------------------------
Wow this is long I'm going to have to make this two parts. Well I hope you enjoyed this so far!