Jealous! Sans X Reader

Frisk saved Asriel and they grew up. Sans and Asriel fought all the time and I never knew why. Frisk and I would just be in the kitchen preparing lunch and leave those two alone. They would instantly start arguing. It actually got to Chara at one point. Frisk got so mad, she threw a knife that flew past their faces. I quickly scolded them, but that didn't stop them. Not at all.
----------------------------
"(Y/n)! Come hangout with me!" Asriel called.
He knew I was going to be with Sans today. Why was he suggesting this? Sans looked beyond pissed.
"No Asriel I'm hanging out with Sans." I said.
"Then you wouldn't mind if I joined in?" He asked as he sat in between me and Sans.
"I do." Sans growled.
"Well, I didn't necessarily asked you did I?" Asriel cooed.
"Asriel!" I said in surprise.
"Look, I'm not fighting with you. You have no chance anyway." Sans said.
What? What chance? Is there something that I'm missing?
"You do? Last time I checked you are nowhere in the same terms as her. You can't understand her like I can." Asriel gloated.
"Why you dumba-"
"CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON?!" I shouted.
I had stood up and was facing the two. They seemed shocked. When they didn't say anything my (h/c) hair covered my eyes.
"Alright, if this is how we're gonna do things everyday, then I won't hang out with either of you." I said.
They both looked crushed but I could really care less. They need to learn to get along. I left out the house and called Frisk.
"Hm?" She answered.
"Where are you at?" I asked.
"I'm at Grillby's. What's happening?" She said in a soft voice.
"The guys."
"Of course, I should've guessed." She answered in a monotone voice.
We hung up and I continued to walk. I felt eyes on me so I stopped. I turned around and saw Asriel.
"Ah! (Y/n) please come back, I'm sorry about how we acted. We jus-"
"Asriel, what did I say that you didn't understand?" I asked rather harshly.
"U-um."
I walked off. It hurt me to see the young goat upset but he has to understand that I can't handle being around his competitive side, or whatever that side is. Who were they even talking about? My phone buzzed and I saw the sender.
Sans: hey, uh, are you okay?
(Y/n): no I want to know what's going on.
Sans: (Y/n) I can't tell you unless you'll meet up with me.
(Y/n): what type of agreement is that?!
Sans: just tell me if you in or not.
(Y/n): fine. I'm in. Where at?
Sans: the bridge.
(Y/n): that far?!
Sans: I don't know if you noticed but you passed up Grillby's and you actually are making it here.
(Y/n): how did you? You know what nevermind. I'll see you there.
That skeleton is so lucky I passed up Grillby's. I called Frisk and told her the plan. She understood and told me I owed her a basket of fries. I made it to the bridge and saw Sans.
"Explain now." I said without giving him a chance to sputter out a pun.
"U-uh why to jump the gun huh?" He laughed nervously.
I frowned. I didn't come here for this. He saw my disappointment and fumbled with his hands.
"Asriel and I like the same person." He said at last.
"And that is?" I said.
My heart slipped down into my stomach I knew it wasn't me. I had a crush on the skeleton for some time, be he couldn't possibly like me back. It must be Frisk...
"You know her, your actually really close with her." He said.
That confirms it. They like Frisk.
"Oh, I see." I said.
"Oh do you? Do you think it's Frisk? Your wrong if you do." He said.
I looked up.
"What?"
"Who we like is you." He said as he teleported in front of me.
"It kills me to think that goat could really have you and I cant." He whispers.
My eyes widened and my heart leaped out of my chest. My arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him close. I pressed my lips against his teeth and he was in shock. I released him.
"Idiot." I said.
I began to walk to Grillby's. I had to get Frisk her basket of fries. Sans teleported in front of me and pinned me on the nearest tree. I let out a small yelp of surprise. Sans smirked.
"Do you think you could leave after that? You gotta finish what you started, Doll." He chuckled.
He pressed his teeth against my lips. It was long but I broke away for the need of air. He laughed and stepped away.
"How cute." He purred.
"S-shut up." I muttered.
---------------------------------------
I'm not good with jealousy. I tried though. =w=