Human!Underfell!Sans X Reader

Yup Underfell is back, back again. This time with a request though. I sort of just added the human part because well..its just cute XD
If you would like to leave a request then go ahead. I'll be glad to do it. X3
--------------------------------
"Sans?" I called as I walked around the house.
I haven't been able to find my beloved boyfriend for hours. At first I thought that it was just one of his pranks but after a while I've begun to get worried. I stopped in the middle of the living room. It's upsetting that I can't find him. I really wanted to spend time with him but I guess he didn't feel the same. I pouted as I sat down on the couch and looked out the window of the house.
------------------------------
Hours passed and I was laying on the couch quietly. I heard the door open and I thought that it was Papyrus and didn't bother to sit up.
"Doll? Are you feeling okay?" I heard a smooth and deep voice say.
I saw Sans' legs as he stopped in front of me. I knew he would have his normal posture. His hands shoved in his pockets and his cold hard eyes staring down at me. This time..it was different. His left hand was in his pocket and the other hand was running through his slick back hair which caused a few strands to fall out of place and fall in front of his face. He looked down at me with soft eyes and a worried smile.
"Doll? Why are you just observing me?" He asked as he put his hand down.
"I wanted to cuddle, but you weren't here." I mumbled softly looking at him with hard eyes.
His smile dropped under my gaze. He picked me up despite my protest and I was now laying down on top of him. My head resting on his chest.
"Better?" He asked.
"I said wanted." I huffed and looked up at him.
I glared at him and he seemed shocked. His gold tooth glinted as the corners of his mouth curled upward into a sly grin. He moved some strands of my hair from my face and cupped my cheek. I leaned into it and closed my eyes.
"I thought you didn't want to cuddle (Y/n)." He teased softly.
"...You just know my weaknesses. I still don't." I said.
I was now challenging him, something he adored to have. His smile stayed the same as he moved his hand. He glanced someplace else. I played with the fur of his jacket hoping he would look back at me. He never did.
"Sans...you're doing it again." I said as I smiled.
"No I'm not..." He mumbled as his smile dropped.
He locked eyes with me for a split second before looking away again. I reached forward and tugged on one of his out of place strands. This made him jolt and look at me.
"You were avoiding eye contact dummy." I smiled as I removed my hand.
He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. I gasped as I felt my back hit against the couch. I looked up and saw Sans hovering over me.
"S-sans?" I called.
His grip was still on my wrist and his nails were beginning to dig into my skin. I winced at the pain. Sans lowered himself on top of my body which loosened his grip on my wrist. He gave out a content growl. I blushed and looked away. I felt him staring at me which made my cheeks burn even more.
"Babe, now you're avoiding eye contact. Play with my hair like you normally do." He teased with his smooth voice.
"Sans you are a handful I swear to god." I grumbled as I ran my fingers through his hair.
"Mmhm..~" He hummed.
I could tell that he was waiting for me to play in his hair. His weight got heavier as he stopped being tense and finally relaxed. I smiled and saw that his smile disappeared as he got comfortable. I rubbed his cheek and he grabbed my hand. His grip was surprisingly soft. He was trying to be gentle as he kissed the palm of my hand. One of his sharp teeth grazed against my skin as he looked up at me. His red orbs contrast against everything on him. I moved my hand from his grasp and moved a piece of his hair from in front of his eyes. I then looked away from his unwavering gaze and focused on his hair.
"Sans what were you doing anyway?" I asked softly.
"Helping Undyne find humans."
"You could have found me."
"You know Undyne approves of you."
I stopped running my hands through his hair and looked him in his eyes. I closed my eyes and let my hand slide down his face and fall on top of his hand. I felt him shift and place his head a top my breast.
"(Y/n)..." He whispered.
"Hm..?" I answered.
"Look at me..?" He asked as I felt his chin on me.
I opened my eyes and he was a lot closer than I thought. I blushed at out close proximity but stayed in place.
"What is it..?" I asked beginning to her worried.
"I..um...gah..fuck you for making me feel this way." He blushed as he looked away.
I smiled and laughed a little. I sat upright which made him sit up. It was obvious that he was worried that he had hurt me. I gripped his jacket and pulled him towards me. I kissed him for a short period of time.
"I love you too Cherry." I smiled.
His blush darkened as he looked away. He hugged me tightly and refused to let me go. His grip loosened some as he played with strands of my hair.
"(Y/n), thank you.." He said.
I stayed silent allowing him to talk.
"I know I'm hard to be around but you still manage to love me. You're there for me when I need emotional support or when I just need to rant to someone." I could hear the smile in his voice.
"You don't need to thank me for that idiot. I love being near you and give you the attention that you want." I smiled as I leaned back.
He was keeping me seated with his arms around me. I was playing with the fur of his jacket once again. His breathing slowed and he started to lean against me. His head landed on top of mine. Small snores were heard after a couple of minutes.
"How dare you.." I mumbled.
His grip suddenly tightened and I felt his cold hands glide up my shirt.
"W-woah! Okay what?!" I jumped as I pushed him off.
He was now laying down with his front facing me. Sure enough he was asleep, he was even drooling a little.
"Oh my god. What am I going to do with you..?" I asked with a smile, already knowing.
"I know, I'll just love you to the end of time."
-------------------------------------
Sorry I'm so inactive but life is starting to get a little crazy and is placing craters in my plans. (and just making me unmotivated.) Well here you guys go!