Fresh! Sans X Reader

"Sans~" I called in a teasing voice.
I've been prying for days now and he's not letting up. Sans' eyes are are a real mystery. Those shades really cover them up despite of the holes in them. All I want is to see them, I've seen his brother but I wonder if his are different. I'm sure it's not as bad as he makes it out to be.
"(Y/n) no." He answered bluntly as he looked at me unamused.
"C'mon! You have to show me! You've been hiding it forever! I thought you said you didn't want any secrets between us!" I said, looking at him with a hard stare.
This seemed to falter him slightly. Sans was all about trust even till the end. He looked at me and he kissed me before getting up and going to the kitchen.
"Sans!" I groaned, "Do you really think a kiss will make me change my mind?!"
"I was testing you." He said as he got a ketchup out of the pantry.
I huffed and snatched the bottle from him. He looked at me shocked and then furrowed his brows.
"Dollie, I'm not showing you my eyes." He mumbled, reaching for the bottle.
"Please~!" I whined, pulling the bottle away.
He raised his eyebrow and gave up on the bottle. He rubbed his temples from slight agitation.
"Why do you want to see them so bad?"
"Because..you look cool with your shades on and I want to see you without them.." I mumbled, crossing my arms.
He sighed and I could see the light from his eyes drift up from behind his glasses. He had a slight blush dusting his cheekbones. He reached up and took of his shades, looking at me expectantly.
"So?"
I was at a loss for words, he looked utterly adorable with his blush and one pupil being an upside down heart.
"You're so cute.." I whispered as I handed him his bottle of ketchup back.
He rolled his eyes but his cheekbones darkened in a blush and he went to put his glasses back on. I grabbed his glasses and grinned as I ran to the living room with them. I could hear him shout my name in slight agitation and grab my hand to stop me in my tracks. When he grabbed my hand, he spun me around and into his grasp. A grin danced across his face as he placed a kiss on my forehead and took back his glasses.
"Thank you!"
"That was so not cool!"
----------------------------
@Lucky_Star_Geni figured this one out!