Gaster!Sans X Scared!Reader

Woah! 1.21k views?! That's amazing!! Thank you guys so much! Okay, time for me to tell you where this will take place. This will be taking place on the surface.
---------------------------------------
             •~~Thunderstorms~~•
Sans left to go visit Toriel, he said she needed help with something. Now, I'm sitting on the couch watching the news. They said it would be severe thunderstorms. I looked outside an saw the incoming darkened clouds. I've had a bad history with thunderstorms. Mom and Dad was never around to comfort me and tell me it's okay. Instead, they looked at me and tell me to suck it up. I decided to text Sans and let him know.
(Y/n): Sans, a thunderstorm is on its way.
Sans: oh really? Well thanks for letting me know it's starting to drizzle over here.
(Y/n): oh no problem.
It is a problem. Sans knew about my fear so did he just forget about it that fast? Am I not important to him? A flash of lighting filled the room and the lights went out. Not soon after a crack of thunder sounded. I gave out a shriek and started to tear up. This is so childish of me. I don't need to be scared.......but why am I scared? I've dealt with this my whole life. I got up and walked over to the bed room. I closed the door and went to the closet. I escaped there and started to cry. I need someone here to comfort me. I need Sans.
Sans P. O. V.
After (Y/n)'s text I informed Toriel on what's about to happen. After I did she seemed to ponder on something for quite a long time. Frisk had woken up from her nap and played with my hand. The fascination of a hole in my hand never ceased with her. I lifted my hand and she flew up with it. She giggled at being lifted up.
"Isn't (Y/n) afraid of thunderstorms?" Toriel asked.
I put Frisk softly on the floor and my eye started to glow.
"Shit! I totally forgot!" Sans said.
"Language!"
"Sorry!"
I bolted out of the house and ran to the one (Y/n) and I shared. I passed large puddles and the rain started to get heavier. I pulled my hood up and over my head as I ran. The house was in view and I rushed to the door. I fumbled with my keys until I got the right key. Opened the door and called out (Y/n)'s name. I closed the door and ventured the house. It's no telling how long she was truly alone for during this storm.
"(Y/n)....babe, if you can hear me please answer me.." I called.
I opened the bedroom door and heard a choked out sob followed by a hiccup. I stood in front of the door and placed my forehead against it.
"(Y/n), I'm sorry.." I said.
The sobs softened until thunder sounded throughout the house. I opened the door and pulled her into a hug. She gripped my rain dripped jacket and hugged me close. I picked her up and sat on the bed. I placed her on my lap and she was struggling to steady her breathing.
"I'm sorry." I whispered.
"A-about wh-what?" (Y/n) asked between quick breaths.
"Forgetting about your fears. I call myself your boyfriend but I forgot the one thing you are deeply afraid of. I'm so sorry.."
"It's okay, you can make mistakes from time to time." She said, finally regaining her breathing pattern.
I hugged her close as I fell backwards into the bed. She gave a soft giggle at my childishness and yawned. We fell asleep shortly after.
Bonus:
"Nope!" I called at the distressed Sans.
"C'mon! Give me some!" He pleaded.
"No! It's mine!"
"Can't you share?!"
"Hmmm nah!"
He was begging for some pocky that I bought a few days ago.
"Why?" He asked.
"Because you forgot about my fear." I answered.
"What?? I thought you forgave me!"
"I did, but you needed to be punished."
"UUUGH!"
-----------------------------
I have found time to upload! I'm testing this week and I am literally stressing out. I decided to write to calm down. Hope you liked it!