Drunk! Sans X Reader

•~~Forgive Me?~~•
"Why can't you just listen to me?!" I shouted to Sans.
"Why should I?! You treat Asriel like he's your boyfriend where is my love?!" Sans growled.
"Asriel has a sick and twisted view on society and I'm trying to show him it isn't that bad! So get over your jealousy!" I shouted back.
"Jealousy? Jealousy?! Well how about you give me some attention?! I'm here too!" Sans hollered, his right eye glowing.
"Well that's kinda hard considering when I want to hang out with you, you storm out the door announcing that you're going to Grillby's. I'm seriously sick of it Sans!" I shouted.
"Whatever. I'm goin to Grillby's." He huffed, walking away.
"Yeah, walk away when shit gets heated and you don't know what to say." I mumbled.
Sans halted and stormed over to me. He slapped me and I gasped. Tears pricked my eyes and I backed away from him. Sans noticed and took a step forward to comfort me.
"Get away from me...just go to Grillby's already!" I cried.
Sans did just that. He left. I fell to the floor and began to cry. Sans has been distant with me ever since I started to hang out with Asriel. I just thought he would need someone to trust.. Sans clearly didn't like that and began to avoid me at all cost. He actually resulted to spending a week by Mettaton. I wiped the tears from my eyes and got up. I went to the fridge and pulled out a tub of cookies 'n cream ice cream.
--------------------
Papyrus came back from patrol and saw me on the couch with the half eaten tub of ice cream.
"Human? Are you okay? Where is Sans?" Papyrus questioned.
"I'm fine. Sans is at Grillby's." I answered
"Sans is never at Grillby's at this hour.. Did something happen?"
"We fought."
"What?! Are you okay? When was this?"
"I'm fine like I said. I don't know...9 in the morning?"
"(Y/n), it's 4 in the evening.. He's been there for 7 hours.. Go check on him. And that means you were working your way through this ice cream that long. I'll take this." Papyrus said taking the ice cream tub.
I got up and groaned.
"Papyrus I don't want to see him." I whispered.
"Please? I know you aren't fine and you two both need to talk it out." Papyrus said.
I walked over to the closet and got my jacket. I walked out and made my way to Grillby's.
----------------------------
I opened the door to Grillby's and as usual the place was packed. I walked over to the bar and saw Sans.
"Sans..c'mon time to go." I said, patting his back.
"(Y/n)? *hic* what are *hic* you doing here?" Sans mumbled.
"I'm here to get you. You've been here for 7 hours." I whispered.
He grabbed my arm and shook his head.
"It felt like *hic* an eternity... I was to afraid to *hic* face you.." He slurred.
"Sans, your drunk. Get up, lets go." I commanded.
"I'm sorry...*hic* I didn't mean to hu-*hic* hurt you." He said.
"I know." I said, giving up.
I sat on the stool next to him and he released my arm. Sans placed his head on the counter and stared at me with flushed cheekbones. I looked to Grillby.
"How many drinks?" I asked.
"I've lost count after 20." Grillby said honestly.
My eyes widened. Sans is more than drunk, he's on the verge of either passing out or throwing up and I really don't want the latter.
"(Y/n)?" Sans called.
"Yeah?" I answered.
"Are you *hic* mad at me?"
"A little. Not anymore.."
"I'm sorry for *hic* how I acted. I was acting l-*hic* like a child."
"It's not your fault, you didn't know how to react to it."
"I should have *hic* confronted you and not yell *hic* at you."
Sans gazed away from me. He really felt guilty for what he did. I placed a hand on his skull and began to rub it. I felt bad too, I wasn't exactly being far either.
"I'm sorry." I said.
"For *hic* what?" He asked.
"Not treating you how I should have.."
"You were *hic* just trying to help *hic* him." Sans slurred.
"I should have found time for you.. Sans I'm sorry." I apologized.
"It's *hic* okay (Y/n)." He hummed.
"C'mon lets go." I said, pulling at his hood a little.
"Mmhm.." He said.
He slid off the stool and used me as a support beam. I struggled with Sans to make him move his feet. He obviously can't feel anything, he's numb. Once we were halfway home he stopped dragging his feet.
"Sans? C'mon we're almost there!" I whined.
"I love you, you know that?" He said, getting sober.
"Yes I know, I love you too." I answered.
"I'm serious." He clarified.
"Mmhm! I was too. Now let's get home." I said.
"Okay."
------------------------
I've got news. I'm sorta falling out of the undertale fandom. Would you like to see me write anything else? If so what would you like? Your opinion is really needed.