Reaper! Sans X Dead! Reader

Darkness...It's everywhere around me, it enveloped me as a whole. How did I get here? I don't remember anything...I remember a name..Undyne. Who is that? I'm utterly confused, I've been thrown into here without answers. Then, here comes a better question. Where am I?
"Wake up Kid." A voice echoed.
I looked around the darkness, it's only me with my thoughts. I tried to call out but I didn't have my voice. Was it all from my imagination?
"Kid, I am here. Now I will need you to wake up."
As if on command, my eyes flew open to reveal a place that seemed familiar. The ground was a dark blue while the water that runs here practically glows. I sat up and looked around until I saw a skeleton in a black robe and a scythe, they almost looked like the grim reaper.
"Can you speak kid?" He asked looking down at me with hard eyes.
"Yes.." My voice cracked, there was some damage.
"Okay..look, (Y/n) I'm here to help you figure out what or who killed you okay? Then I will make the judgement whether you can live again or not." He stated simply as if there was no problem.
"I'm dead..?" I whispered as I tied to stand up.
I ended up falling back down with a soft groan. He stared at me for a few moments before laughing. This is so embarrassing..
"Look kid, you can't move yet. Just stay put." He instructed.
"What happened to me..?" I asked as I looked up at him.
"Interesting question. The stab in your stomach tells me that someone stabbed you so that's a start." He said.
"Hold on! Hold on! So you're telling me I was murdered?!" I shrieked as my voice cracked.
"Yup." He nodded.
"This had to be some sick joke..! Who are you?!" I demanded for answers.
"Okay kid, I'm sort of like the grim reaper. Just call me Reaper." Reaper said as he fiddled with the scythe in his hands.
I can't. There's no way. Am I really dead? I can't be! But here he is, death himself, standing in front of me with an everlasting smile. I didn't notice but I began to cry.
"Why are you crying...?" He mumbled in confusion
"I-I'm dead..?" I whispered, staring at the blood on my sweater.
"Calm down, you'll be living if you're worthy." Reaper said as he held his scythe lazily.
"How do we figure that out?"
"Watching your past memories."
"I only remember bits and pieces.."
I went to rub my eyes but I sneezed and looked to my sleeves, seeing it was littered with dust. Reaper pulled my arm towards him and he inspected my sleeve
"You killed monsters." He scowled as he threw my arm away from him.
"I wouldn't hurt a soul..!" I claimed holding my arm close to myself.
"Not what the dust over you says." Reaper answers as he glared at me.
"Reaper..I'm sorry.." I mumbled as I looked away, ashamed.
"Shut up." He sighed as he touched the tip of his scythe to my forehead.
I blanked out, I'm not sure for how long. I saw a girl looking pale with rosy cheeks. She seemed innocent but there was a dark intent in her eyes. When I woke up, I had a coughing fit. Reaper waited until I finished.
"Why the hell did you make a deal with Chara?"
"The girl.."
"She may have possessed your body but damn you are dumb for making a deal with that little demon."
"She promised me that she would keep me safe.."
"She only kept you safe because she needs you too live out her actions of wanting to get rid of all the monsters."
"She...lied..?"
"Yes."
I frowned and looked down. Reaper sighed and crossed his arms. He moved his scythe upwards.
"You are so gullible. It's almost cute."
I felt my cheeks heat up and I huffed a bit, turning away from him.
"You have another right to live. But do go making stupid ass deals."
He brought the scythe down and i was developed in darkness again.
"Wake up my child.."
-----------------------------
@Lucky_Star_Geni @gay_bean_paul got this!