Sans X Shy! Reader

•~~when I see you..~~•
I get nervous when I see him. I start to stutter and my mind turns blank. I blush whenever someone says his name. Yep, I'm in love with a skeleton. I have no actual clue how this happened...
"Hey, (Y/n)" Sans said sitting next to me on the couch.
"O-oh, uh, hi.." I stammered.
"Whatcha up to?" He asked.
"I kinda j-just got lost in m-my thoughts." I said with a small blush.
"Ah, that happens a lot huh?" He asked.
"Mmhm." I said.
Sans had the remote and flipped through the channels and I had my phone in my hands. I subconsciously started to hum a soft tune since it was quiet. Sans gave me a side glance as I continued to hum. I began to smile at my phone when my phone buzzed with a message from Toriel. Sans tried to look like he wasn't looking.
Toriel: hello my child, I made butterscotch-cinnamon pie. Would you like to come home and eat?
(Y/n): sure! I'm on my way.
My screen went black and I got up. Sans was watching me.
"Where ya goin, Doll?" He asked.
I blushed at the nickname and replied,"Toriel made butterscotch-cinnamon pie. You wanna come?"
"Sure, I have nothing better to do." He said.
Sans clicked of the television and fell into step with me. We went outside and I watched all the different assortment of monsters playing with each other. Monster kid saw us and ran up to me.
"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! You gotta come see quick!!" He jumped up with pure joy.
I smiled at the child and followed him. Sans was close behind. Monster kid led up to a river. He tripped a few times but he managed to get back up. The sun was beginning to set and it's beautiful colors started to reflect off the water.
"See! Isn't this pretty?" Monster kid smiled.
I sat down and he sat next to me. Sans remained standing up as we watched the small waves. After a while I got up and saw that monster kid had fallen asleep. I picked him up and looked at Sans. He smiled at me and signaled for me to follow him. I followed him as MK's fur tickled my neck.
---------------------------------
After sending MK home, Sans and I headed for the ruins once more.
"You really have a motherly instinct you know." Sans said bluntly.
"R-really?" I said as I blushed.
"Yeah, it's really cute seeing you taking responsibility over someone else's child." He cooed.
My face darkened in a blush. He has to stop complementing me like this. I can't take it!
"I like that about you." Sans whispered.
I looked at him and he gave a nervous smile.
"I didn't think you'd hear that, heh." He said rubbing the back of his spine.
"It's almost the dead of the night, bonehead. I'm gonna hear you." I giggled.
He let out a nervous chuckle. I had forgotten my shyness around him. My mind was drifting of into space.......which left my mouth to say whatever it wants. Crap.
"You're adorable whenever you get flustered." I smiled.
"W-where did that come from?" He asked.
"Just a small observation."
We made it to the ruins and I opened its grand doors. It was dark as I ventured the halls. I placed my hand on he wall as I went so when the wall ended or curved I would know where to go. Sans followed me, he trusted me... It made me feel warm inside.
"Mom! We're here!" I called out once I made it to the top of the stairs.
"We? Oh! Sans! Welcome! Take a seat at the table I'll fix you a slice, or do you want some ketchup?" Toriel said with a soft smile.
"Pie would be fine." He smiled back.
I walked into the living room and sat on the floor in front of the crackling fire. The heat felt good against my cold skin. Sans sat at the table and stared at me. Toriel started to hum the same tune that I was humming earlier. I started to sing the lyrics of the song, forgetting Sans was still here.
----------------------------------
I had finished singing and the song ended. I gave out a content sigh. Toriel came out with the pie and gave it to me on the floor as she gave the other pie to Sans. Once I saw the other slice a huge blush erupted on my face. Oh my pie, I forgot Sans was still here.
"You sing beautifully." Sans cooed.
"T-thank you." I stuttered.
We ate our pie in silence and when Sans finished, he sat next to me. I looked at the pictures above the fire. I saw a small child and a baby goat. Sans saw them too and seemed to get angry at the photo.
"(Y/n), what do you think of everyone?" Sans suddenly asked.
"U-uh, I like everyone here. They're really fun!" I smiled.
"What about m-me?" He asked.
He wasn't looking at me, he actually looked away.
"I really like you. Your funny, cute, caring, darn near everything I adore in a person-er- monster in this case heh." I laughed.
He looked at me with blue tinted cheekbones.
"Do you have any idea with what you just said?" He looked at me with hopeful eyes.
"Erm, yes, I just said that I....liked you.." I had finally come to terms with what I just said.
A huge grin broke out on his face. He placed his forehead on mine and let out a small chuckle.
"Good, for a moment I thought I was friend zoned." He said with a contagious laugh.
I had begun to laugh with him and blushed. His laughter died down and stared at me. He gave me a 'kiss' on my forehead and fell backwards onto the floor. As suspected of Sans he fell asleep. Yep, it's official. I'm in love with a skeleton.
----------------------------
Woooho! It's been a while since I uploaded! Here is a (what I call) long part for you! I should have another part right after this.. Hope you enjoy!