You're Sick - Cute

You laid in your bed, feeling like complete shit. You were home alone for the week while your parents were on a business trip and of course you had to get sick. You didn't know what you had, but it was horrible.

You're doorbell rang downstairs and you groaned getting out of bed and slowly making your way downstairs. As you approached the door you looked through the peep hole, only to see your boyfriend Jacob.

You opened the door with a frown, as Jacob came in and wrapped you in a hug.

"Baby, I told you I'm sick. I don't wanna give whatever I have to you."

Jacob unwrapped his arms from around you and frowned, looking you in the eyes. "Y/N, I don't care. You're home alone, I gotta be here for you to help you get better."

You sighed, knowing he wouldn't leave until you either got better, or your parents got back. As you were walking up to your room, Jacob picked you up and wrapped your legs around his waist, carrying you up the stairs like a baby.

Jacob opened your door with his foot, pushing it open wider and laying you on your bed.

"I'll be back Y/N/N" You smiled as he left the room. How did you get so lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend?

Jacob came back in with Vanilla Ice Cream, blankets, a thermometer, medicine, and a glass of water. Setting them down on your dresser, he came over to you and kissed your forehead.

"Here. Take this. It will help you feel better." You took the medicine, whatever it was, and he came over to you with the blankets and ice cream, taking off his shirt and jeans as he jumped into your bed next to you.

After eating the ice cream you cuddled your head into the crook of his neck, breathing in his scent. He was warm.

Jacob looked at you and smiled, going in for a kiss.

"No. I don't wanna get you sick." Jacob frowned, and shook his head.

"I don't care Y/N. I love you baby." Jacob kissed you softly. It lasted only a few seconds before he pulled away.

"I love you more." You smiled as you snuggled back into him.

"I love you most." You could hear the smirk in his words.

"Impossible."

"Nothing's impossible baby." Jacob kissed your head as you began to drift off to sleep. Right before you fell asleep Jacob sneezed.

"I warned you." You teased.

"Shut up." He laughed.

(WC: 422)