Car Accident Pt 2

"When will she wake up?"

"Not sure. Few days, weeks maybe."

"Okay. Thank you."

You heard a door shut and voices whispering before the door shut again. You felt somebody grab your hand and brush your hair out of your face.

"Y/N, babe."

Jacob.

"I don't know if you can hear me or not, but I need to do something besides stare at you until you wake up."

Wake up? What?

"Y/N, I can't live without you. I know, I did a stupid, stupid thing, but I love you. So much. You are the only person I will ever love. She meant nothing, she kissed me. I promise. I can't live without you. Please."

You tried to open your eyes, but you couldn't. You felt something wet hit your hand, like Jacob was crying.

"Open your beautiful eyes. I wanna see them. I wanna see your beautiful smile that lights up a room. I wanna hear your bubbly laugh that makes everybody crack up along with you. I wanna here you angelic voice that puts me in a trance. I wanna hear your corny jokes. I wanna kiss your lips. I wanna whisper sweet nothings in your ear. I want you to scold me for being perverted. I want you to pinch me when I'm being annoying. I wanna see you stuff your face with food. I wanna see you scrunch up your nose when I kiss it. I want you. I need you. I need all of you, in every way. I am in love with you."

Jacob's POV

As I finished my speech I put my head down on the side of Y/N's bed and cried.

I need her.

Even though she got us into an accident, which broke my leg, I love her. So fucking much.

All of a sudden I felt something squeeze my hand.

I looked up and I could see Y/N scrunch up her nose.

"Mrs. Y/L/N! I think she's waking up!"

Y/N's mum walked in and went to the other side of the bed, grabbing Y/N's other hand.

"Y/N, sweetie, can you hear me?"

I smiled as her eyes opened.

I pushed the button that called the nurse and sat on the bed, struggling a bit to get up because of my cast.

She mumbled some nonsense before bursting into tears.

The nurse walked in with a doctor right on her heals.

"Can the two of you leave while we run some tests?"

I nodded, following Mrs. Y/L/N out into the hallway.

Your POV

"Y/N, can you sit up please."

You sat up, with the help of the nurse, and faced the doctor.

Your throat hurt like hell, seeing as there was a breathing tube in it.

"We're gonna take this out so you can speak okay? We need you to breath through the tub while we're taking it out okay?"

You slowly nodded.

As the doctor pulled it out, you gagged, but still breathed through it.

"Okay. It's out, now, can you follow my finger with your eyes please?"

You did as told, then he checked for pupil dilation before calling some people in.

"Do you know who these people are?"

You nodded, saying that it was your mom and boyfriend.

"What's your mom's name?"

"Y/M/N (your mom's name)"

The doctor looked at your mom, who nodded.

"Okay, you're good to go home."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

At home Jacob helped you as much as possible could, but it was hard, seeing as he also had a broken leg.

"Jacob, we should just call someone. This is stupid."

"Fine."

You guys hadn't really made up, he was all for it, but you weren't. It wasn't only the whole cheating thing, you couldn't forgive yourself. You could have killed both you and Jacob, more importantly Jacob.

He had started to get frustrated a while ago and stopped trying, and he moved to your couch instead of your bed.

After a few phone calls, Caroline showed up.

"Y'all are a mess." She laughed.

"Yeah yeah. Can you make us some grilled cheese?" Jacob and you both gave Caroline a puppy dog face before she agreed, walking downstairs.

You looked over at Jacob.

What am I doing?

You carefully got out of bed and hopped on one foot over to where Jacob was. At the last minute you lost your balance and fell right on top of him. You took that chance to place your lips on his.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry."

"I love you." You smiled.

He kissed your nose, causing you to scrunch it up.

"I love you too."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

There you go!

As usual, comment your social medias and I'll follow y'all!

By the way, in the beginning when everything is in italics, she's still in her little coma thing.

QOTD: where are y'all from? I'm from Mooresville, North Carolina!

T: ellie_ackerson7

IG: ellie.ackerson

M: ellie.ackerson

SC: eack169

Kik: Ellie.58

Other Account: Ellie587

Follow me!

Be sure to comment your thoughts and vote!

xoxo

-Ellie