A/N

Hey Guys!

First of all, thank you all so so so so so much for reading this! It means so much to me that you guys enjoy this book. I never thought that people would enjoy my writing and it makes me feel so happy that people actually do!

I wanted to ask you guys a favor, well a few.

1. If you guys have a Musical.ly, go follow @ellie.ackerson (me) and @alyssa.ackerson (my little sister). If you guys can get me to 250 fans I will pour freezing cold water over my head. Next weekend, I will be putting my face in a bowl full of flour because I just recently got to 225 fans, and last week I posted a video of me cracking eggs on my head because I got 200 fans. So, if y'all wanna check that out, I'm sure it would be worth it!

2. If you guys have any requests, suggestions, questions, or just need somebody to talk to, I'm always here! My Kik is Ellie.58, so if you guys need ANYTHING feel free to message me anytime and I'll respond as soon as I can, I promise.

3. Go read my other books! On my other account (Ellie587) I have a book called Winchester's Girl and it's a Supernatural fanfiction. You don't really have to watch the show in order to understand, but it would definitely help A LOT. I also have a book called Love Is Weird on the same account, and it's a Jensen Ackles fan fiction. (Jensen Ackles stars in Supernatural). And finally I have a book called Girl Next Door and it's a Jacob Sartorius fan fiction. They're all on my other account, and I'm putting all of them on hold until I can get 50 votes, so go vote!

So yeah!

Comment your Twitters, IG, Snapchats, and Musical.lys (only if you want to) and I'll follow/add as many of you guys as I can!

T: ellie_ackerson7

IG: ellie.ackerson

M: ellie.ackerson

SC: eack169

Other Account: 

Kik: Ellie.58

xoxo

-Ellie