Car Accident - Sad ??

"Jacob, NO. I can't do this with you anymore! How could you do that to me!"

You banged your hand on the steering wheel, tears streaming down your face as you screamed at your boyfriend.

"Y/N, please! It meant nothing to me! I promise you nothing else happened! I love you so much!"

You bit your lip trying not to cry.

"I wish I could say the same. I really do. But I can't. You were making out with some chick..."

"Y/N, don't say that... You know that's not true."

You looked over at Jacob.

"It is true Jacob. I can't even look at you without picturing her anymore! I don't love you! I fucking hate you!"

"Y/N, please keep your eyes on the road."

"No, listen to me. You can't just go and-"

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

You opened your eyes.

There was a ringing in your ears.

A pain in your leg, and blood, so much blood.

"Come on people, move!"

You were elevated off the ground, moving, and there was something strapped onto your face.

"She's waking up!"

"Sweetie, what's your name?"

"Y/N." You struggled to keep your eyes open.

"Y/F/N."

"Okay Y/N. We're gonna get you to the hospital right away. Can you tell me what happened?"

"Jacob-kissed a girl-and-and-" You burst out in tears.

Where's Jacob?

This is all your fault.

If only you had kept your eyes on the road.

"Where is he?" You turned your head to the side, looking for Jacob, the love of your life.

"We need you to calm down."

"Where is he!?!" You screamed.

"He's okay. Calm-"

"Let me see him!"

"He's already on his way to the hospital. You can't-"

"No! Let me see him! This is all my fault!"

The paramedics looked at each other before putting your neck in a brace, lifting the gurney up and putting it in the back of the ambulance.

The doors closed and you began to move slightly as the ambulance turned.

Your eyelids drooped. You felt tired.

"Y/N, don't fall asleep. Stay awake."

You tried to push your eyes open.

"Y/N, we need you to stay awake."

Everything went black.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I know this is short, but there will be more!!!

Comment & Vote!

Comment your social medias and I'll try my best to follow y'all! (Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, and Musical.ly)

T: ellie_ackerson7

M: ellie.ackerson

IG: ellie.ackerson

SC: @eack169

Other Account: Ellie587

xoxo

-Ellie

(WC: 357)