First Date - Cute

You looked into the mirror.

Tonight was your first official date with Jacob, your best friend, and you were beyond nervous. You felt like you were gonna puke.

Jacob said to dress casual, but not like a bum, so you settled with a pair of short-shorts and a cute top. You had on black vans, and your Y/H/C hair was slightly curled.

"Y/N. He's here!"

You took a deep breath and grabbed your phone, exiting your room and walking downstairs. Jacob was sitting on the couch looking at his phone.

As soon as you entered the room his looked up, smiling as he put his phone away.

"Hey Y/N/N, you look absolutely beautiful, like always."

"Thank you." You could already feel your cheeks heating up as he took your hand.

"Have her home by 10 please."

"Yes ma'am." Jacob smiled at your mother as the two of you walked onto your front porch.

"So, where are we going?"

You looked over at Jacob who was looking at the ground.

"You'll see."

You hated surprises. You let out a huff of breath as you guys walked down the sidewalk, swinging your arms back and forth with each step.

"We're here."

Excited, you looked up and there was a field, and in the middle of the field there was a little picnic set up.

"Awe! Jacob! It's amazing!"

You ran over and tugged on Jacob's arm, dragging him along with you.

On the blanket, there were strawberries, grapes, capri suns, and fluffernutter sandwiches, your's and Jacob's favorite.

After eating the two of you laid down in the grass.

"I had a good time Y/N/N."

You sat up, looking at Jacob as he mirrored your movement.

"I had a good time as well Jacob."

You looked into his eyes, getting lost in them. You were afraid that a real date with your best friend would be awkward, but it wasn't. Not at all.

"Y/N, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, anything."

"Can I kiss you?"

"Yeah-"

You were cut off by Jacob placing his lips on yours, the kiss soft and sweet.

When you pulled away a smile spread across your face. You hooked your fingers behind Jacob's neck and rested your forehead on is.

You smiled as you spoke softly,

"Anytime."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

How was that?

Vote & Comment!

Comment your social medias and I'll follow them!

(Twitter, Instagram, Musical.ly and Snapchat are all I have)

T: ellie_ackerson7

IG: ellie.ackerson

M: ellie.ackerson

SC: eack169

Other Account: Ellie587

Message me with any requests! Make sure you include...

Your name-

Your hair color/length-

Your skin color-

Your eye color-

Your personality-

Either dirty/cute/sappy/sad/breakup etc

The storyline!

xoxo

-Ellie

(WC: 445)