Hey!

Hello lovelies!

I am happy to say that I out of the hospital and back home!

(I actually got discharged a week ago...)

While I was on this amazing adventure of hospital visits, I learned a few very important things:

1) I am dangerously allergic to penicillin. They were giving it to me through an IV at a very very high dosage while I was in the hospital, but the other medications (steroids) they were giving me prevented the allergic reaction to happen, so as soon as I was at home and they were out of my system, BOOM. I think I scratched a few layers of my skin off because I was so freaking itchy.

2) Hospitals are freezing. I had four blankets on me and I was still shivering.

3) Grey's Anatomy isn't very far off from real life.

My doctor was super attractive. His name was Stephen Johnson. I called him McHottie. Then, my other doctor, Dr. Shlader, he was super hot too, and wore cowboy boots into my surgery. My third doctor, Dr. Howell, was super hot as well.

So yeah. Hot surgeons/doctors really do exist.

ANYWHO, back to what you guys are taking the time to read this update for.

I will not be writing any imagines any time soon. I know a lot of you really like them, and want to see more, and some of you have even sent in requests, but I will not be writing any. The updates on this book will be very rare, and about other things.

On the other hand, I will be working on my other book, In A Flash, which I really recommend you guys go check out.

I love you all very much for reading this piece of crap book, because I know it's not very good and there isn't a lot of imagines in it.

I apologise for that.

Be sure to follow my socials:

Instagram: ellie.ackerson

Musically: ellie.ackerson

Twitter: ellie_ackerson07

Kik: Ellie.58

Also, if any of you have read my other book, make sure you vote/comment your thoughts. Also, anybody who votes on my other book and follows me will get a follow back!

xoxo

Ellie