Time of the Month - Cute

"I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I promise!"

You wiped the tears from your eyes as Jack began to die.

As Jack died you let out a animal-like sound. Crying, for god knows why.

As your phone went off you continued to cry. Your boyfriend, Jacob, texted you.

"I'm coming up the tree, better be decent because it's raining and I'm not waiting for you to get dressed."

Within seconds your bathroom window slid up and a soaking wet Jacob stepped through, closing the window behind him. You watched as he grabbed a towel, drying off as much as possible before taking off his shorts and shirt, hanging them over the side of your bathtub.

"Hey. What's wrong?"

Jacob rushed over to you, wearing nothing but his American Eagle boxers, and sat next to you.

"Nothing, just watched the Titanic."

"You're such a baby, it's not even that sa-"

"Leave me alone!" You yelled, making Jacob flinch back.

Shit. You didn't mean to yell.

"I'm sorry babe."

"Y/N?"

"I didn't mean to yell." Tears began to stream down your face, again.

"Y/N, baby, are you on your... thing?" You looked up at Jacob. He nose was scrunched up in disgust and he looked like he was ready to make a run for it if you tried to hit him.

"Yeah..." Your face turned a dark crimson color, a mixture of shame and embarrassment written all over your face.

"Awe. It's okay. I'll be right back." Jacob walked out of your room, wearing nothing but his boxers. Ha. Jokes on him. Your dad was home.

A few minutes later he came back with chocolate, ibuprofen, green tea, tissues, and your mum's heating pad, along with a blushing face.

"Here you go." Jacob handed you the tea and medicine, smiling as you took it. You grabbed the chocolate as he climbed into bed next to you, turning on the heating pad and pulling up your shirt.

"Wait, instead of the heat can you rub my tummy?"

You giggled as Jacob mimicked your baby voice, turning on his side and kissing your tummy before rubbing it.

"Thank you. I love you baby."

"I would say I love you too, but you didn't warn me your dad was here." Jacob pouted as you giggled.

"You love me."

Jacob laughed as you plastered a goofy grin on your face, showing all of your braced teeth.

Jacob loves to brag because you were supposed to get your off together, but instead you had to get a new set and he got his off.

"How could I not?"

"I love you." You started to run your hands through Jacob's hair.

"I love you too."

"I love you more."

"I love you to the moon and back."

You smirked as Jacob thought he won.

"I love you to the very edge of the forever expanding universe, and then all the way to the other side, then back to Earth."

Jacob rolled his eyes at my nerdy explanation of how much I loved him.

"You're a dork."

"I'm your dork."

Jacob nodded, laughing as he placed a sweet kiss on your lips, then resting his head on your chest as he continues to rub your tummy.

  -/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-  

Comment and Vote!

Like usual, comment your socials and I'll follow y'all!

Message me on Kik (Ellie.58) for any requests!

T: ellie_ackerson7

IG: ellie.ackerson

Musically: ellie.ackerson

SC: eack169

Other Account: Ellie587

xoxo

-Ellie

(WC: 572)