Update

For anyone who doesnt follow me, therefore didn't see my post earlier:

Yesterday, I finally went to the orthopedic surgeon about my knee that I hurt in one of my soccer games. After getting x-rays and going through an examination, he's narrowed it down to either two things:

A) Patellar tendinitis. The inflammation of the tendons thag surround the patella. Worst case scenario I would have to go through months of physical therapy and rest to get the inflammation to go down.

B) Torn Meniscus cartilage. This is the worse of the two. After my examination, he said that based on where my pain is and the tenderness in my knee, he is concerned that this is what it is. For any of you who dont know, the meniscus cartilage is the cartilage in between your femur and tibia behind the knee cap. If this cartilage is torn, it could be a serious problem. The recovery of this diagnosis could be as easy as some physical therapy to as serious as an out-patient-surgery to fix/replace the cartilage so my bones don't get damaged.

So, y'all might not hear from me for a really long time.

For any of you who aren't athletes, knee injuries are life changing. If not treated correctly and as soon as they're diagnosed, it could lead to serious knee problems later in life because the knee joint is so complex.

I really need to have all my attention on my knee right now. I'm getting an MRI done on June 18 to see if it's diagnosis A or B.

I love you all so much. I hope y'all don't hate me for this.

Because I love you guys so so so much, I decided that if you guys can get my book to 1000 votes by July 4, I will post 10 new chapters by the end of that week.

Go follow my social medias:

Instagram: ellie.ackerson
Musically: ellie.ackerson
Twitter: ellie_ackerson7
Snapchat: eack169
Kik: Ellie.58

xoxo

Ellie ❤️