Adventure Time! - Cute Ending

This was requested by jacob_slays

Trinity's POV

I sat on my living room couch, flipping through channels, trying desperately to find something to watch.

There is nothing on, with the exception of baby shows and soap operas.

My phone started going off, I looked at the caller ID and it was Jacob, my best friend.

"Hello?" I smiled as I answered the phone.

"Hey Trinity! What are you doing today?"

"I'm free all day."

"Meet me in my backyard in an hour?"

I thought about it for a second before agreeing, hanging up so I could get ready.

I put on a pair of white, high waisted jean shorts, pairing it with a pastel pink top that was longer in the back, but showed my stomach.

I put my long brown hair in a waterfall braid, and applying just a small bit of mascara to make my brown eyes pop.

When I was content with how I looked I grabbed my phone, slipping on my pink converse as I ran downstairs.

I texted Jacob that I was coming before walking five houses down to Jacob's. I opened the gate, walking into his backyard.

"Hey Trinity, you ready?"

"Yep. Where are we going?"

"The woods."

Jacob and I always go into the woods, it's really cool in there.

As we walked down the path Jacob veered off into the trees, and I followed him, not wanting to be alone.

"Uh, Jacob?"

"Yeah?"

"Nevermind."

I shook off the creepy feeling, following Jacob. We came to a slope, as we went down it I heard a river. As we got closer I saw a rock pathway thing across it.

"C'mon."

I ran up, catching up with Jacob. He gave me a light push, signaling for me to go first, so I did. I jumped across the dozen rocks, finally landing safely on the other side. There was a huge hill, and I was getting tired.

"Jacob. I'm tired." I wined, hoping we would stop for a bit. I closed my eyes, poking out my lip like a two year old, expecting him to say we could stop. Instead, he threw me over his shoulder, and I screeched in surprise.

"Jacob! Put me down!"

"Nope. We have to get there as soon as possible."

I sighed in defeat. It's better than walking.

We continued on for about another minute before Jacob finally put me down, we were in the middle of a patch of red poppies. They were everywhere, and it was so beautiful.

"Why are we here?"

I turned around to face Jacob, but as soon as I was turned a pair of lips landed on mine.

I was shocked at first, not expecting my best friend to kiss me, but soon melted into the kiss.

After a bit Jacob pulled away, breathing heavily like he was coming up from scuba diving.

"I love you Trinity. And not in a friend way. Not in a way that best friends would say it to each other. I am in love with you. I'm in love with your eyes, your smile, your hair, your nose, your toes, your everything. Every flaw, every imperfections ,they're all perfect to me. I love you."

Tears began to prick my eyes as Jacob finished his speech. Nothing I ever say could compare to what he just said, so instead of speaking, I placed my lips on his.

"I love you too Jacob."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

How was that jacob_slays?

Hope y'all enjoyed this!

Vote and Comment!

T: ellie_ackerson7

IG: ellie.ackerson

M: ellie.ackerson

SC: eack169

Other Account: @Ellie587

(WC: 596)

xoxo

-Ellie