Anniversary - Cute

You woke up with an empty space beside you.

Your boyfriend, Jacob, must have gotten up already. Usually he waits until you get up, but he probably got hungry.

Looking at your phone you saw it was four in the afternoon.

"Holy crap." You yelled, surprised at how late you slept in.

Today was your one year anniversary, and Jacob was supposed to be here by five-thirty.

Faster than you ever thought you could you showered, brushed your teeth, hair and did your make-up before walking into your closet in your undergarments.

After looking for a bit you found a cute sundress and you paired it with some white vans. You grabbed your phone as the doorbell rang, five-thirty exactly.

Excited, you ran down the stairs and threw open the door, only to come face to face with, nobody. Looking around, you notice an envelope on the front porch.

Curious, you opened it.

Y/N/N,

Go to the place we first met.

-Me

"He's so cheesy," you laughed, shaking your head and grabbing your bag from inside, stuffing the letter in and following the directions.

You thought back to when you first met Jacob. It was so embarrassing.

*Flashback*

The sun was bright, and it was at least a hundred degrees out. You were walking down the sidewalk, looking down at your phone as you went, not paying attention.

All of a sudden, you bumped into something, or someone, and were on the ground.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" You sighed as you looked up, coming face to face with the most attractive boy ever. His hazel eyes were filled with concern, and his brown hair was in a perfect quiff.

"Uh-yeah-I'm fine." You stammered, the color red staining your face.

"Here, lemme help you." The boy said, extending out his arm.

You grabbed his hand, pulling against his pull, standing up and dusting your pants off.

"Thanks-"

"Jacob." He smiled, his braces catching the light.

"Right. Thanks."

"What's your name?"

"Y/N."

"That's a pretty name." You blushed again as Jacob flashed yet another smile.

"Thanks."

"You new here?"

"Yeah. Just moved in last week."

You watched as Jacob smiled, throwing his hands up and wrapping an arm around your shoulder, standing beside you and pointing to himself with his thumb.

"Well, Y/N, you just got your first new friend."

*End of Flashback*

As you arrived to the spot you bumped into Jacob you looked around, finding another letter tucked in between two tree branches.

With an inevitable smile, you opened the next letter.

Y/N/N,

Go to the place I told you I liked you.

-Me

The park.

The park was only a few houses down, so in no time you were sitting on the top bar of the swing set, searching for the next envelope. Eventually, you found it taped to the underside.

Y/N,

Go to the place I kissed you for the first time.

-Me

His roof.

As you walked down the street to Jacob's house you smiled, remembering not only what was your first kiss with Jacob, but your first kiss.

*Flashback*

"I bet you twenty dollars you can't eat five slices of pizza in two minutes." Jacob shrugged as you showed him your money.

"If I can, you have to kiss me on the cheek."

Thinking he had no chance to win, you agreed.

"You're on Sartorius."

---------

"Ha! In your face Y/L/N!"

You pouted, upset Jacob won.

"Pucker up Y/N/N!"

You laughed, giving Jacob's cheek a quick peck, slowly pulling away.

Jacob turned his head towards you, looking you right in the eyes. Your lips connected and sparks flew, and butterflies danced in your stomach.

*End of Flashback*

You climbed up the three below Jacob's window, climbing up to the smallest branches before getting up onto the roof, where your next letter lay waiting for you.

Y/N,

Go to the place I told you I loved you for the first time.

-Me

Wait?

He's never told you he loves you.

Where are you supposed to go?

What are you supposed to do?

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I'm back my lovely peoples!

Still injured, but oh well!

I hope you guys liked this, if so vote!

Comment for a part 2!

Comment your social medias and I'll follow y'all.

Message my kik if you have any comments, requests, questions, concerns, or you just need someone to talk to!

IG: ellie.ackerson

Musical.ly: ellie.ackerson

T: ellie_ackerson7

SC: eack169

Kik: Ellie.58

Go Follow!

xoxo

-Ellie