YouNow - Cute/Funny

"Jacob!" You yelled through the house, looking for your boyfriend.

"I'm upstairs Y/N/N!"

You smiled, running up the stairs and into his room, jumping in between him and the camera he had set up on the floor in front of him.

"What's up fellow sexy beasts! Y/N here, and Jacob is an asshat, I'm so much better! Go follow me! Hashtag self promo!" You did a duck face into the camera as Jacob laughed at you, and you sat on his lap after you stopped being weird.

"Make sure you cut that out of your video baby." You looked at your phone and scrolled through Instagram.

"Babe. We're live." You're eyes went wide as Jacob smirked at you, holding in a laugh.

"Hello people! I'm normal and not on drugs!" You waved at the camera and plastered a smile on your face as Jacob laughed at you're weirdness.

You looked at the comments, and it was all stuff like, "Aww they're so cute!" or "I ship it!"

"Your fans are so cute babe!" You looked at the screen and read some of them allowed.

"Thanks guys! We love you too!" You blew a kiss into the camera and smiled, leaning back and sitting on Jacob's lap.

"You know what they should invent? An app where you can talk with celebrities, like texting, but without having to give out any phone numbers." You grabbed a chip from the bag sitting next to Jacob and put it in your mouth, looking up at Jacob and licking the salt off of your lips.

"Don't you think that'd be cool?"

Jacob smiled and shook his head.

"Babe. It's called Kik."

"Nobody likes a smartass Sartorius."

You pretended to pout and be mad at him, while in reality you thought your brain fart was pretty stupid.

"You'd be the one to talk Y/L/N, you correct teachers all the time." You pondered for a moment, before laughing in agreement.

"I love you."

You looked at Jacob and pulled his head down for a quick kiss.

"I love you."

Jacob looked at the computer screen, which was flooding with notifications.

Fans were commenting for you to get a room.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I know, I know. It's short.

Vote & Comment!

Comment your twitters, instagrams, musical.lys and snapchats and I'll try my best to follow as many of you as I can!

T: ellie_ackerson7

IG: ellie.ackerson

M: ellie.ackerson

SC: eack169

Kik: Ellie.58

Other Account: Ellie587

xoxo

-Ellie

(WC: 408)