Spread Your Wings

Author's note***

Hey guys I thought Survival by Eminem would be a great song for this chapter and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I put a lot of emotion into making this. It felt great to vent out my feelings.

******

My fury doesn't know anymore bounds. Night Raid just made the worst mistake of their lives. They may not know it yet, but they will die before the months end. I'll kill one of them now to show them the error of their ways. Another shot from pumpkin whizzes by my head. I didn't know it, but I dodged it without knowing.

"Akame isn't even that fast!" Mine shouts down at me, "What are you?"

"A true assassin." I laugh out loud.

"Everyone be on your guard!" Najenda commands, "We know how dangerous he is! Pick your openings and kill him!"

Akame bursts from the group with Muramasa held high ready to strike me down in one slice. I chuckle. She acts like I don't know about that cursed sword? She's wrong! My chains burst from underneath the ground at her feet. I hear the sharp crack of Akame slamming into the rock hard ground. I want to save her for last.

"Can't even face us in close quarter combat huh?" Akame stands up wiping the blood from her mouth, "What a coward."

"Call me a coward?" I scream out, "You killed an innocent young girl today! I'll never forgive you for this!"

An eerie glow begins to surround me as my fury reaches its maximum.

"You have no idea what you set in motion today!" I laugh, "Second Seal Break; Kuranso!"

In an instant, I flash by Akame who doesn't even know I'm there right next to her. I swing a leg around and send her flying into the ground and as she's flying back into the air, send her flying through the wall of the hideout. I land neatly onto the ground in front of the other Night Raid members. The fear on their face is nothing compared to the grief that I'm feeling! I dash up to Tatsumi and stab him through his right lung. The blades easily go through his armor. I throw the blade into the wall behind him as blood begins to pour over the chain links. I send him reeling into the wall as his back connects with the back of the blade. I reel the blade back in and grab a spear in midair and turn to face Lubbock. The green haired freak and his Cross Tail! He knows where my attacks will come from! I throw the spear next to Tatsumi's writhing body and used Kuranso's speed to appear in front of Lubbock. I stab both of Shinorensa's blades into Lubbock's head. I take them out as he staggers backwards. Why won't the bastard die? I slide to his side and throw the blades through his body. He yells out in agony; music to my ears. Still won't die yet. That's when I notice he's using Cross Tail to redirect the blades before they hit anything vital. I'll have to get in close to kill him. I reel the blades back in and tackle Lubbock to the ground. I stab him as many times as I can possible before leaving a bloodied Night Raid behind me. The last thing I hear before I collapse is Leone's voice calling out my name. I ignore her of course. That bitch is just another one of them. Emotionless freaks who are killing innocent people for a blind cause! 

I stumble into the Empire's gates bloodied and horrid looking. The people called out in fear for the guards that the Revolutionary Army had attacked someone outside the walls. The only person who had shown up was none other than Esdeath herself.

"Come crawling back have we?" Esdeath's menacing smile bears down on me, "Or have you come to except your death."

"None of those." I chuckle, "Night Raid took something from me... and I want them dead."