Kill the Feelings

Leone

It's only been a day since Lubbock died. Crow even defeated Akame. At least she isn't dead, just banged up. Since we lost a member, Chelsea and Susanoo had arrived, along with Xero. He's a mysterious one, but he hates the Empire and traitors just as much as we all do. I've never heard of him or his Teigu: Earkn. It's a double sided scythe that can control the earth. I wonder if he can counter Crow's stealthy blades.

Graaaaah! I shake my head. Why am I so obsessed with an enemy? I should hate him for what he's done! Lubbock was a family member, a friend, and a teammate. I punch a hole through the nearest wall in frustration. I leave my hand there until I hear Mine screaming at the top of her lungs.

"I'M TRYING TO GET DRESSED!"

I back up slowly, laughing out loud. I fall to the floor gripping my stomach.

"Damn it Leone!" Mine comes out brushing her hair, "That's the fifth one today."

She points to a line of holes through her wall.

"And why is it always my wall?" She calms down, "What's with you?"

Wrong time and place?" I shrug and sigh, "I really don't know."

"Is this about Xero?" Mine starts talking nonsense, "He's hot with his bright green eyes and black hair. 

"Mine."

"I love watching him workout. His chiseled abs..."

"Mine."

"...and perfect body. Not to mention his deep..."

"Mine."

"...enthralling voice and the mystery that surrounds him."

"MINE!" I thump her on the head, "This isn't about him. I could give a rat's ass about him! Besides it's about..." I say it softly, "Crow."

"What?" Mine leans in, "I didn't hear ya."

"CROW ALRIGHT!" I yell in her ear. Mine falls through the rest of her wall. I laugh even harder.

"So Crow huh?" Mine says quietly underneath her wall, "I see." She gets up, "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO YELL!"

"I-I-I'm so-sorry." I laugh.

"So what about him?" She leans against a stable wall, "Bet you can't wait to kill the bastard."

"Oh...ya sure." I look at the ground twiddling my thumbs, "I can't wait."

"Oooooooh...MY....GOSH!" Mine squeals, "You like him!"

"So what if I do?" I scoff and fold my arms, "He's a traitor and he'll die like one."

"We'll see." Mine pinches my cheek." We'll see."

Crow 

So revenge will be mine soon enough. I say this a lot, but I'll never forgive Night Raid for what they did! I look up to the sky to see the storm clouds gathering. How convenient, nature is already ready to mourn the death of people! I can't wait to kill Mine. She was the one who killed my lovely Lissia. Just thinking about her hurts my heart. 

"Crow you'll be with Kurome and Wave," Esdeath says, "Stylish... where's Stylish?"

"Oh he is experimenting." Bohls answers in his calm voice of his, "He said he'll be back later."

"He's fighting Night Raid." I assume, "I figured he would. He'll perish, leaving us vulnerable to attack. Night Raid will grow more confident when they kill him. A fool he was, and a fool he'll die."