The Aftermath

It's been four months since the war ended and everyone is still feeling the effects. The city people mostly, but Night Raid as well. We took the brunt of the attack. With the giant crater in the middle of the city, the people have decided to let it be a small lake. No castle to build; nothing to worry about. I've got little use in my right arm, but I can do simple tasks. Fighting is out of the question. Shinorensa is nearly destroyed and nothing can repair it. I've hung it up as a memento in the war. That's when I finally get a good look at it.

Every ding, every scratch, every shred of paint torn off of it; they all tell a separate story. One side completely destroyed in the final fight with Xero and Esdeath while one is nothing but shredded memories. 

At least all my injuries have healed up. Everything internal is fine, it's my mind that's still shattered. I still wake up or shiver from nightmares, but Leone is always there to make sure I'm okay. Gotta love her. Night Raid disbanded and everyone went their separate ways. Everyone that survived anyways. I haven't seen nor heard about anyone in a long time. It's only me and Leone. We moved to the city where my family used to live. We expanded the house a little bit to accommodate children later on in life. Right now all we want to do is repair what has been done.

...Right now all I want to do...is forget...

****This concludes my fanfiction about Akame Ga Kill. I hope you all enjoyed it! :D