Chapter 7 ~ Oh no

Ally's POV

I picked dare again. There's just no way I'm telling him anything. I wonder what he's going to pick this time. "I dare you to speak in a British accent for the rest of the game." Jack said.

"Blimey." I state. This could actually be fun. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to go outside and ask the first person you see for their phone number."

"Wait here and look through the window. I'll be right back." He did as told and looked around for someone to freak out. He kind of looks cute. No. No no no no no no no no no no no. Nah, it's just the lighting effect. Yeah, I'm sure that's it. When he came back, he sat back down and I'm pretty sure he was smiling. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Wait, what?"

"Truth. Don't make me change my mind."

"Alright. Why don't you trust me. Like, I know why you can't trust, but why can't you trust me?" he asked.

"I don't know, I just can't. Gut feeling I guess. Maybe because you're still fairly new...? I don't know." I half lied.

"Alright. So you're saying that in like, six weeks, you'll be able to trust me?"

"I don't know!" As if on cue, the lights turned back on. "Oh, thank goodness, I need to charge my phone." I stated.

"What about my phone?"

"As you said before, this is my house. Tough cookies." I told him, going up to my room to plug in my phone so it'll charge. After it powers up, I noticed that I got a voice mail from an unknown number. I decided to listen to it and it shocked me so much. "Oh my gosh."

"What is it?" I turn around startled to see that Jack followed me up to my room. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked furiously.

"Why not?"

"Because this is my private room."

"So what's so 'oh my gosh' worthy?"

"Just someone who I haven't talked to in ages called me when my phone died."

"Who is it?"

"Just an old friend named Quinn. She moved away a while back."

"You mean, you had a friend?" he joked. 

"Ha ha, very funny." I replied sarcastically. "She used to be my best friend in the whole world, but she just left and moved to California."